Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Loving the use of "we". Loving his attitude towards the club. Love his smile (no homo) and what seems like genuine happiness to be here.

Also loved that video of him bossing Chelsea around.

Strength, speed, vision, technical ability, composure, awareness and the willingness to put it all on the line for the team. I can't say enough nice things about him, so I'm just gonna go walk in circles around my house screaming.

Yeah I particularly like how he described 'our season' last season as if he was here and part of it. Shows how much he is already on-board with the whole thing. It wasn't 'them' who had that season, it was 'us'.

Ok this is getting **** ridiculous now.

What the actual **** is going on?

I can't stop smiling. This isn't normal!!

I told you last season to have faith.  Admittedly I didnt know for sure how this summer would pan out but I knew we would be in for a treat

PS It's going to get better!  As the pointer sisters so eloquently said http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=h-LbvFckptY#t=0s

I have been more excited about this signing than I have been in years I cant tell you how huge he is going to be for us.  Such brilliant news that we got him.

This is going to be a great summer hold on to your hats

Richard, do you get the impression that we're getting the signings you expected last summer, this summer? 

I'm very pleased with this deal, although I know little about this guy he looks VERY good on YouTube, is entirely unknown to me and is also foreign. After years of mundane, predictably poor signings, this is great!

I have been more excited about this signing than I have been in years I cant tell you how huge he is going to be for us.  Such brilliant news that we got him.

This is going to be a great summer hold on to your hats

Richard, do you get the impression that we're getting the signings you expected last summer, this summer? 

Not the signings as we were in a different place last summer ,  totally different to now.

We are doing the business this summer I was looking for last summer thats for sure

Â