Jores Okore

Jesperchr

I have been more excited about this signing than I have been in years I cant tell you how huge he is going to be for us.  Such brilliant news that we got him.

This is going to be a great summer hold on to your hats buts

imagexs.png
  • Like 3

Don't know anything about him.

I very much like his interview though. Lots of "we" in that - even when talking about last season. An attitude like that is a good one to have, I think.

Same here. That was one of the first things that struck me. I love it when a player says 'we' when referring to Villa.

You're one of us now Okore!!!!

great signing, this guy has got so much potential! I didn't realise how good his passing is, some quality balls during that Chelsea game. I guess that's what he was referring to when saying he wanted to offer the team something offensively. 

Genuinely excited by this signing based mainly on that YouTube video of him against Chelsea in the CL!

Laursen praising him, turning down Chelsea because he wanted to play regular football and Everton trying to hijack it last minute are all great signs.

Welcome Jores!  Brilliant signing.  I think he will be the Defender version of Benteke and next summer have loads of teams interested in him. What an exciting transfer season!!

Â