Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Im hoping that with these signings of intent, it will persuade Tekkers to want to be part of it next season!

I really don't think Benteke is the problem

He's the solution.

Talking of Benteke (Well it's related sort of)

I'm sure we can all think of clever songs to sing, but chances are the Seven Nation Army theme may be used for "Oh Jores Okore!" too.

He's just retweeted

@GisleThorsen: Vil sgu gerne se en herreduel mellem Christian Benteke og @JoresOkore til træningen i Aston Villa. Det kommer til at brage i Birmingham.

It mentions Benteke. Anyone know what it says?

Would f***ing love to see a duel between Benteke and Okore. It would blow up Birmingham, or something along those lines.

He's just retweeted

@GisleThorsen: Vil sgu gerne se en herreduel mellem Christian Benteke og @JoresOkore til træningen i Aston Villa. Det kommer til at brage i Birmingham.

@ GisleThorsen: Will **** like to see a gentleman duel between Christian Benteke and @ JoresOkore for training at Aston Villa. It's going to crashing in Birmingham.

Could see Vlaar going forward a bit like he did in Holland

Fck me three signings and it's not even July??! When the hell was last tons this happened. Credit to lambert and the board esp for backing lambo

Cannot wait for new season let the good times roll. Welcome to the club jores

• Like 1

Definitely worth a look in the Danish league, quite a few players have come over from their in the past and settled well. Jores Okore looked good in both games against Chelsea as a CB and don't think he would cost the earth either

Looks like I got my wish then, twice !

So happy with this signing, really think he could turn out to be a proper cult hero for us.

On my hols, and find out we have signed 2 players in one day- and nowhere near August! Whats going on! Is this chap any good?  Going with the young and promising players again, in Lambert we trust (I hope!) Seem to be going quietly in our business getting the players in. I guess a few big earners will be off to balance the books. The feel good is carrying on from the last few months of last season.

The Fun Factory, if you haven't already watched the 'Okore vs Chelsea' video, of clips of him when his club played Chelski in the Champions League, you need to watch it!

Okore looks brave, strong, good in the tackle and rapid! (He outsprints Victor Moses to the ball in one clip, then in another he beats Ashley Cole to the ball when Cole was about 5 feet closer to it than he was)

Yep, really chuffed about this one, think it's a very significant signing for us.  Suspect Bacuna may be another Holman/Bowery/Dawkins, a cheap punt on a young energetic player, but I think this guy's the real deal.

He's just retweeted

Will **** like to see a gentleman duel between Christian Benteke and @ JoresOkore for training at Aston Villa. It's going to crashing in Birmingham.

He looks the absolute balls on that Chelsea video

Admittedly I don't know much about him but he comes with a decent reputation for one so young

A spine of okore sylla and benteke could be great, strong young and energetic.beasts who can also play football.

A little experience now Lambert please.Just a little

Wonder whats selling our club so well that players as coveted as Okore are happy to sign.

the word is getting around of what we are now all about.

expect our stock/profile to rise.

Lambert is doing what I do on FM, refusing to sign players over the age of 21/22 and is only interested in playing youngsters with potential.

If he ends up like I did, we should be consistently doing the treble within 5 years.

• Like 2

He's just retweeted

Would f***ing love to see a duel between Benteke and Okore. It would blow up Birmingham, or something along those lines.

they will obviously improve each others game in training.

Wonder whats selling our club so well that players as coveted as Okore are happy to sign.

There's probably no other club in top flight European football as attractive for young, unestablished players as we are. They're all looking at Benteke's success and wanting it for themselves. The potential issue there is the same one we've seen with Arsenal, though, in that once they've had a good season or 2, they'll want to be off. That's only a problem if they're not adequately replaced

• Like 2

Â