Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

We've got a pair of Bulgarians, a pair of Danes, a pair of Dutchmen. We ought to have a pair of Moroccans really.

The last time we had two Moroccans, it didn't quite take off

KEA is a bench warmer...if we get Belhanda, let's hope he's a different kind of Moroccan footballer...

We've got a pair of Bulgarians, a pair of Danes, a pair of Dutchmen. We ought to have a pair of Moroccans really.

KEA is a bench warmer...if we get Belhanda, let's hope he's a different kind of Moroccan footballer...

Yup, let's hope Belhanda isn't a Bellenda.  B)

May not have any bearing at all, but Montpellier look like they're signing Cisse from QPR. I'd imagine he's on a decent wage so they would probably have to free up some coin to get him.

I know he's a striker so he wouldn't replace Belhanda but I think he would have to take quite a pay cut to join them as it stands.

May not have any bearing at all, but Montpellier look like they're signing Cisse from QPR. I'd imagine he's on a decent wage so they would probably have to free up some coin to get him.

I know he's a striker so he wouldn't replace Belhanda but I think he would have to take quite a pay cut to join them as it stands.

Cisse? Djibril Cisse?  :huh:

He's still around?

Edited by legov

Yup, let's hope Belhanda isn't a Bellenda.  B)

Let's hope he's Wellhande.

*gets coat*

Cisse? Djibril Cisse? :huh:

He's still around?

Yup that fella! He was out on loan in the UAE last season. Based on Montpelliers apparent wage structure currently I'd say he would go in as one of their highest earners unless he's taking a drastic cut.

Have I missed something? Seems to be gathering pace on Twitter?

Either he's agreed personal terms and is currently at BH undergoing a medical or he just reiterated his desire to play in England and Sky mentioned that we were interested.

isnt it julieb thats retweeting shit bout having a bid accepted?

I think her last tweet was to an article saying it wasn't. Basically I think she's tweeting any information she sees as opposed to claiming it as her own information. Which is fine :)