Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

the fact that weve already signed 5 players before the window has even opened has got mean were not finish yet surely?

were still in need ok a second choice/cup keeper and a centre attacking mid, as well as ship out at least another 8 players

although im interested to know if randy has gave PL a budget, or just told him to go get who he wants and get the first team in order

regarding belhanda though, this could have momentum, but for some reason has come to a cross roads, would be interesting to know what that is

• Like 1

the fact that weve already signed 5 players before the window has even opened has got mean were not finish yet surely?

were still in need ok a second choice/cup keeper and a centre attacking mid, as well as ship out at least another 8 players

although im interested to know if randy has gave PL a budget, or just told him to go get who he wants and get the first team in order

regarding belhanda though, this could have momentum, but for some reason has come to a cross roads, would be interesting to know what that is

Have just rung Crossroads Motel to find out but sadly Meg Richardson was not at home :)

Now tell me what you gonna do, when there ain't nowhere to run,

when Lambert comes for you, when Lambert comes for you...

and what you gonna do, when there ain't nowhere to hide,

when Lambert comes for you, cause he's gonna come for you...

Have just rung Crossroads Motel to find out but sadly Meg Richardson was not at home :)

....she was a villa fan too

• Like 1

Some french dude said on twitter were in talks with him after agreeing a fee. Not done. Has a fair few followers..smoke fire and all that jazz

you got the tweet?
@ ignazzz365

Some french dude said on twitter were in talks with him after agreeing a fee. Not done. Has a fair few followers..smoke fire and all that jazz

you got the tweet?
@ ignazzz365

He's a French journalist apparently.

If we are still in Belhanda it isn't something I would've expected to be sorted quickly as he's surely going to see what other opportunities may come up.

I genuinely think that this is far from over yet.

It's a transfer speculation thread, what is there to grow up about? If you don't like it, don't read it. It's as simple as that.

Grasping at straws! FFS grow up!

Grow up? For speculating on a 'speculation' thread?

I'll 'Like' yours if you 'Like' mine ;)

• Like 1