Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

isnt it julieb thats retweeting shit bout having a bid accepted?

in same hotel as Dale Stephens?

In the same room, we basically now own the one Defoe sat in all those years!

Is Juileb only a twitterer these days? The rumours on there make the ones on here look ITSOTP reliability wise?

how very zen

I have to stop reading your posts in the transfer speculation threads, I just try to read something into everything you say.

Yeah, Like when he said Dale Stephens was nailed on...

But I want people to read my ITK stuff. Big hero

tumblr_m4vlvkfJQa1qj3ir1.gif

Edited by villan_007

isnt it julieb thats retweeting shit bout having a bid accepted?

in same hotel as Dale Stephens?

Or maybe at Moor Hall with Jermaine Defoe. If Shay Given pops over they could start an RnB group:

Bel, Giv, Defoe.

Poison

Excellent New Jack Swing reference there. I salute you !

• Like 1

Villa are not in for Younes Belhanda despite reports continuing to link the claret and blues with the Montpellier midfielder.

Stories emerging from France claim Villa are among a host of European clubs competing for the Moroccan international’s signature.

But the Birmingham Mail understands Paul Lambert is not interested in bringing the £12 million-rated 23-year-old to Villa Park.

Villa have already been productive during the close season transfer market, bringing in five players in the first month of the summer.

Bulgarian winger Aleksandar Tonev, Danish centre-half and striker Jores Okore andNicklas Helenius, Dutch midfielder Leandro Bacuna and Spanish left-back Antonio Luna have been recruited.

Brett Holman has had the final two years of his contract cancelled by mutual consent, allowing the Australian midfielder to join Dubai club Al-Nasr until 2015.

BrumMail

Don't believe everything you read in the Birmingham Mail. They once printed in their local darts results section that I threw a 147 finish when in fact it was 157.

Lazy journalism.

• Like 1