neurontin

cyclobenzaprine

escitalopram

propranolol

hydrochlorothiazide

pravastatin

amlodipine

They're all keeping me stitched together 😀

Fairly sure that’s the E numbers listed on Asda Saver Garlic Bread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

27% of adult Israelis between 18-65 are stoners, putting Israel on the podium of World cannabis prevalence in bronze position.

Anyone care to guess who's got gold?

Spoiler

external-content.duckduckgo.png.3e6a92ba8a1ddee9dde39f3310b8319c.png

• Like 1

This is a honest question. I am asking because I am genuinely interested. 

How has the lockdown hit those of you who may use “supplements”?  Are they still easily available? Is the price rising or crashing? Has anyone given up ? 

My own vice is alcohol. It’s still easily available, and no different in price. I have been drinking more than normal but not drastically more. 

6 hours ago, Xann said:

27% of adult Israelis between 18-65 are stoners, putting Israel on the podium of World cannabis prevalence in bronze position.

Reveal hidden contents

All of my Canadian friends are massive imbibers. So based on this tiny pool of evidence, it must be true. 

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

How has the lockdown hit those of you who may use “supplements”?  Are they still easily available? Is the price rising or crashing? Has anyone given up ? 

My own vice is alcohol. It’s still easily available, and no different in price. I have been drinking more than normal but not drastically more. 

I stockpiled my smoke before the lockdown, but my guy has obviously had a bit of a downturn as he’s had a sale on and is keen to stress he’ll do home delivery.

I’m not smoking anymore than normal, although I have started earlier a few times - need to keep my eye on that. 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 2

Drinking pretty much as I always do (one or two beers or glasses of wine per night, an occasional spirit). Occasionally less (the odd night off), hardly ever more. 

11 hours ago, Xann said:

Reveal hidden contents

Being married to one helped me get the answer straight away 🙂

I don't think very many of her friends *don't* smoke, and it's certainly a completely different culture over there. On the reservation (Tyendinaga) near where her family lives essentially every shop is a dispensary, and the people in the shops are super professional. I went to Amsterdam a couple of years ago, and the coffee shops kind of felt like an Outback Steakhouse, where everyone involved kind of knows it's crap, but we're all just there because it's what we're supposed to be doing or something. But it's not like that in Canada. I also remember the first time my wife asked me what we do for 4/20 in the UK, and I not only didn't have an answer, but didn't even know what 4/20 was.

6 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Prices are going down (got given extra free last time) but I've stopped smoking for now. Not because of breathing, but because I got too paranoid. It was around the time when the supermarket shelves were barest, and I managed to convince myself that our food delivery and distribution were collapsing and that we would all starve to death, so that wasn't much fun. I'm definitely drinking more though, we're having a couple of cocktails every day.

Cracked open a beer at 3pm while still working

I have stopped injecting smack though, so swings and roundabouts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Cannabis is a domestic product now.

Police cuts have meant they've had to prioritise, and certain organised elements (that you could probably guess) have taken advantage.

There are also private growers doing it to make cash, or because they don't want to deal with criminals.

Don't think that smell will be going away this Summer.

I'm wondering about imported stuff? Particularly coke and heroin.

The smugglers that send contraband through ports and airports in things or people may have to stop or rethink their strategies?

With less road traffic comes greater risk of being pulled distributing it when it gets here, also.

Scarcity will push purity down and prices up.

One part of me hopes that habitual users will just think f*** it and do cold turkey, or be forced into it through lack of availability.

Another part thinks they'll start doing themselves injuries seeking or taking alternative highs?

Edited by Xann

On 09/04/2020 at 06:41, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Drug prices have gone down. Due, I would imagine, to the fact that most people who indulge finance their need with the proceeds of crime. In the current climate the crime rate seems to have dropped substantially. You can't buy drugs without money, not for long anyway, hence why the price has dropped. 

On 09/04/2020 at 12:11, Rugeley Villa said:

I stupidly went and bought a bottle of spirits yesterday purely because of boredom and the weather was nice. Had to go the shop anyway, so didn’t just go for booze. Not drank anything in 11 weeks previous to yesterday. Didn’t get far down the bottle as after my first glass I felt guilty and thought **** this, it’s not worth it. Tipped the bottle down the sink. Not sure if I’m more annoyed with myself for drinking, or wasting £15.

Think you've done well there mate, give yourself a pat on the back.

I've been drinking during lockdown (on my third beer tonight... blacked out last night)... fortunately hasn't led to anything naughty so far, mostly because of lockdown. But I can feel the urge building up in my system.

• 2 weeks later...
Â