Drugs

PussEKatt

Yeah probably the baccy. Although I've also used cannabis oil, rubbed it on my gums. Took about 4 hours for anything to happen, then I was **** for 24 hours.

Me and my son actually made the cannabis oil in my kitchen, for my dad who had cancer, Typically the old scrote wouldn't take it :(

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Should have made him some space cakes. We made our mom some the night we knew she had only days left and I'll never forget those giggles at 3 am in the terminal ward. Probably the greatest gift I ever gave her.😥😂😀

Weed absolutely has a hangover effect, whilst very different to alcohol.

Space cakes, when made correctly, are closer to a psychedelic hallucinogen than they are a moderate psycho-stimulant.

I was freshly out of a prolonged experience with psychotic episodes and schizophrenia when I had my first space cake.

That s*** is intense! Everyone except me and another bloke with a massive tolerance (and bigger appetite) for weed were able to remain sociable and with the group.

Everyone else who had eaten some went home, or isolated from the group of people we had started with. Total space cadets!

I did struggle with some of the thought processes that I'd been overwhelmed and consumed with during my illness during the high, fortunately nothing I couldn't manage.

I had no idea weed could be so intense! And I used to smoke a quarter per week.

3 hours ago, A'Villan said:

It absolutely doesn't . I've just woke up at 6.30 on a Saturday feeling amazing and I get gooood stuff.

You must be sticking it up your bum or something.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Brumerican said:

£50 of weed would last a moderate smoker a fortnight .

A coke head would do £50 of blow in half an hour.

A loaded joint costs about £2 whilst a pint of Guinness is closer to £4. I'd need to drink 4 pints to feel the same level of mellow I'd get from one chunky joint  

Weed is very cheap  to be fair and there's zero hangover from a joint too.

Yeah a few of my mates say there is no hangover from it, although they sometimes struggle to get out of bed. You’re are right about the moderation thing, but I know people who spunk over £100 a week on weed. I also know a coke head who can make a bag last him 3 days. He just has a couple of lines a night with a few beers. 

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Yeah probably the baccy. Although I've also used cannabis oil, rubbed it on my gums. Took about 4 hours for anything to happen, then I was **** for 24 hours.

Me and my son actually made the cannabis oil in my kitchen, for my dad who had cancer, Typically the old scrote wouldn't take it :(

My gran who was anti drug ended up having cannabis in her last few months before she died of cancer. I told her that the drugs they were treating the cancer with were doing far more damage . We also found out near the end that she had a pill addiction. She had been on pills for years as she had cancer for years, and it developed into a pretty bad addiction which none of us knew about until the doctor came out and told us. 

9 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It absolutely doesn't . I've just woke up at 6.30 on a Saturday feeling amazing and I get gooood stuff.

Seeing someone do that with ecstasy was enough to deter me from such behavior. I've never seen someone's face that color and facial expressions contort so much.

But the fact that you get really good bud, I'm assuming you know the type of strain and the rest, is possibly why you don't get a hangover.

Mind you I don't know your ritual/setting when you smoke, but for me, even if I'm in bed early because of the high, it'll linger on the next day.

25 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Mind you I don't know your ritual/setting when you smoke

Big mug of tea  whilst  watching Shannon Sharpe for 2 hours . Then maybe an hour of watching people shit all over Game of Thrones . Quick tug and then drift off to sleep watching a Turkish dude massaging another dude's head . Isn't that what everybody does ?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

There a reason why it’s called a Jamaican hangover... I smoke strictly from my vape, so no combustion, and I still feel a little groggy in the morning until I get going. That being said, it doesn’t measure up with the horrors of an alcohol hangover. Nowadays it takes me days to recover so I moderate my drinking.

Just now, maltesemike said:

There a reason why it’s called a Jamaican hangover... I smoke strictly from my vape, so no combustion, and I still feel a little groggy in the morning until I get going. That being said, it doesn’t measure up with the horrors of an alcohol hangover. Nowadays it takes me days to recover so I moderate my drinking.

I love coffee so I think they cancel each other out . I only have one joint though and I make that last all night . If you're caning it then yeah maybe you'll still be groggy but it's rather pleasurable when compared to a hangover.   

I had codeine , whisky and weed once and I couldn't feel my limbs for about 5 hours . That was a fun night but never again though. I either smoke or drink , never both together.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Qtr or half never does this afaik.  This only happens if one goes a bit OTT (3+).

I'm not going to admit the most I ever took in a single session. And I had my brief run in with it during the glory days, before the product turned to kaput.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't want to shove any drugs up my bum-hole. I don't care for what ensues, or that it gets to the bloodstream quicker or whatever.

Not happening.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

I'm not going to admit the most I ever took in a single session. And I had my brief run in with it during the glory days, before the product turned to kaput.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't want to shove any drugs up my bum-hole. I don't care for what ensues, or that it gets to the bloodstream quicker or whatever.

Not happening.

Not even fruit or veg? 

My wife is up Glasgow to watch Pink. She was just walking through the centre of Glasgow when some bloke in his 30s collapsed. She and another woman ran over to help him. He basically stopped breathing and went blue . Needles marks on his ankles. Paramedics there now, but it doesn’t look good. 

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I’m starting to think we be brothers from another mother! 

I don’t suffer from smoke related hangovers. I was up at 6:30 today as well, big mug of coffee, watered the back garden, had a cracking wank in the shower, then off to the garden centre for opening to get a few flowers before the crowds arrive. 

Potted a few plants, bit more coffee, bit more gardening - all before the wife even got up. 

I too get the goooood stuff :clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Space cakes, when made correctly, are closer to a psychedelic hallucinogen than they are a moderate psycho-stimulant.

I was freshly out of a prolonged experience with psychotic episodes and schizophrenia when I had my first space cake.

That s*** is intense! Everyone except me and another bloke with a massive tolerance (and bigger appetite) for weed were able to remain sociable and with the group.

Everyone else who had eaten some went home, or isolated from the group of people we had started with. Total space cadets!

I did struggle with some of the thought processes that I'd been overwhelmed and consumed with during my illness during the high, fortunately nothing I couldn't manage.

I had no idea weed could be so intense! And I used to smoke a quarter per week.

Edibles are a whole different ball game. 

I consider myself a pro-smoker, but even I’m wary of them. 

I think they are ace and the high is amazing, but you have to get the dosage absolutely right, otherwise it’s either a waste of time or it can get on top of you a bit. 

I had 5ml of Rick Simpson Oil recently and it was amazing after an hour, but then I kept getting higher and higher - there was about 10 mins where I had a ‘uh-oh’ moment, then it settled and I was in bliss for a couple of hours. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I was up at 6:30 today as well, big mug of coffee, watered the back garden, had a cracking wank in the shower, then off to the garden centre for opening to get a few flowers before the crowds arrive. 

Winning at life! 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

Winning at life! 

Honestly mate, when I dodged in front of a couple of blue rinsers with a trolley full of about 100 plants, straight to the only open till with no queue, I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming. I’m living my best life. 

• Like 1

Â