Sunderland

Richard

Di Canio>Lambert

I have been on this site now for ten years,  seen some rubbish posted,  some of it from me actually,  but this is the most absurd and ridiculous statement I have ever seen on this site

Hasn't posted since the game, either.

At least he won't be the poster with the most reputational baggage from the past week, though...

The Di Canio/Sunderland love in will end in tears. He may be able to bully league one/two players but it'll be totally different in the prem. They'll tell him to get fudged. Many of them will see it as a chance to get out of Sunderland too.

And who wouldn't want an opportunity like that?

• Like 2

Di Canio>Lambert

I have been on this site now for ten years,  seen some rubbish posted,  some of it from me actually,  but this is the most absurd and ridiculous statement I have ever seen on this site

Hasn't posted since the game, either.

At least he won't be the poster with the most reputational baggage from the past week, though...

who takes that accolade ?

Well, the FA have rejected the Sessegnon appeal. So thats Fletcher, Clattermole and Sessegnon out for the rest of the season. Think they could really struggle now.

Stoke, Southampton and Spurs are their final games.

Hope Spurs relegate them, just as they did Blues.  

The sessegnon appeal fails , 3 match ban upheld

I think Di Canio was deluded if he thought that would be over-ruled. I think Sunderland will get points from Stoke and Southampton so they will be fine.

Don't like the bloke. He thinks he's Mourinho, but the difference between him and Mourinho is that Jose is a good manager, and he's just a dickhead with an inflated ego who is disrespectful and talks utter shite. 

To be fair to DiCanio, despite him generally being a complete clearing in the woods, he gave a minute's applause for Stan, and I can't remember seeing another visiting manager do the same.

I think Di Canio was deluded if he thought that would be over-ruled. I think Sunderland will get points from Stoke and Southampton so they will be fine.

Yes they should be ok but Di Canio is just a ticking time bomb

Woeful appointment IMHO

To be fair to DiCanio, despite him generally being a complete clearing in the woods, he gave a minute's applause for Stan, and I can't remember seeing another visiting manager do the same.

I actually don't mind the guy. He is just passionate which is going to rub people up the wrong way if you are on the wrong end of it but his own fans will love him for it. 

Yes they should be ok but Di Canio is just a ticking time bomb

Woeful appointment IMHO

If they stay up I expect the Sunderland board will think it a successful appointment.

Im not so sure, they looked toothless without him on Monday!

I cant see where they are going to get goals from, Graham is perhaps the worst striker in the league and now he has lost his main supply route.

It's a shame they have 2 home games coming up against shite/teams on holiday already.

Can't see them going down now. Newcastle will beat QPR, we just need to do our job on Saturday.

Im not so sure, they looked toothless without him on Monday!

I cant see where they are going to get goals from, Graham is perhaps the worst striker in the league and now he has lost his main supply route.

well tehy werent exactly great with him ;) cant agree on Graham is a very good football player he is just not a goalscorer. Was an idiot to leave Swansea for Sunderland at that time

Â