Sunderland

Richard

but the thing is why are they brought up now. Since he joined English league everybody knew about his past and his admiration for Lazio and Mussolini.

Why was it never mentioned when he played for 4 British clubs including one of the biggest on the island

He played for Celtic and was their star player. also the best player at West Ham when he was influencing future England internationals like Cole, Lampard, Carrick etc. surely that was a high profile position

2 clubs bigger than Sunderland

but the thing is why are they brought up now. Since he joined English league everybody knew about his past and his admiration for Lazio and Mussolini.

Why was it never mentioned when he played for 4 British clubs including one of the biggest on the island

I think the fact that the former Foreign Secretary resigned from his post with Sunderland in protest at PDC's appointment may have had a touchette to do with it.  ;)  At Swindon, with all due respect to that mighty club and town, he was a bit more under the radar.

Coming from man who's dad fled Belgium to avoid persecution from the Nazis, I don't think it is a surprise David Miliband did what he did.

I'm pretty sure their mother is Polish as well.

Jamie Redknapp said they are safe now so I think Sunderland should get worried after today

In fairness to PDC they looked a different team today than the rubbish they showed earlier in season

Magnificent win for him today. Newcastle completely bottled it! Can't fault that display I can honestly say based on that performance they won't go down and we are in for a tough game in couple weeks

Was very impressed fair play

Â