Sunderland

Richard

Neither club has anything to shout about at the moment and that thread starts up once a month about different teams on rtg and it always come's down to this "we get bigger crowds"

Which is true, Sunderland get over 40k every him game, but your a one club city and that's why.

Neither club has anything to shout about at the moment and that thread starts up once a month about different teams on rtg and it always come's down to this "we get bigger crowds"

Which is true, Sunderland get over 40k every him game, but your a one club city and that's why.

Apart from when they're comparing themselves to Newcastle and they play the more league titles card. Or the we've won a trophy more recently card. Of course it doesn't apply when comparing themselves to clubs like us
  • Like 1

Patrick Van Arnholt has to be the worst top flight player I've seen for a long time, well certainly worst defender.

So disappointing Adama wasn't fit yesterday, he'd have ripped him to shreds.

Cattermole is continually woeful aswell, no chance they're staying up this season.

Lol their forum is hilarious! Honestly who gives a ****?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/villa-bigger-club-than-sunderland.1126170/

How the **** can they create 14 pages of conversation on that in 6 hours? It'd take us 6 months to add 14 pages to this thread. That alone should tell you who the bigger club is.

Just had a scan of this and that Cridge is embarrassing us.

• Like 1

Regardless of the spat there, I quite like Sunderland, it's always seemed to me to be a 'proper' football club, one that belongs in the top flight for what it is, regardless of this new fangled money and famous billionaire owner thing. They've got good support, reasonable history and something genuine about them; plus, I can sympathise with them having spent a fair old while watching some complete dross.

There are parallels with us and Everton, you can argue about size all you like (and we're the biggest of the three obviously, by a mile), but I think what we have in common as underachievers in the modern age is probably more relevant than our differences.

Anyway, I wish them well, although the team they're putting out is garbage and I can't see them suddenly turning it around.

• Like 1

Â