Sunderland

Richard

Footballers, they are just like the rest of us really. Oh no wait.... they are pampered little clearings in the woods.

He has always been a tool, this is the guy that put a transfer request in the day after his team were relegated.

That job is ridiculous on so many levels.

IM more worried that a Premier League footballer cant order cinema tickets on his own

And who actually orders cinema tickets? I might have pre-booked once in my life, and I go at least once a week. I thought they all had cinemas in their houses to be honest. 

How would one go about creating a "global brand for the Jermaine Defoe name"?

I actually don't mind Defoe, but is that notion not just a wee bit late? Maybe that could have been an idea 10 years ago.

I put my mind to it, and actually came up with an idea. 

Jermain - score some **** goals. I'll be invoicing you for this shortly. 

Nigel Pearson in charge by Christmas I reckon

Well if they found Di Canio bad this would be the ultimate car crash

But so, so entertaining. 

Their forum is painful viewing. They are like the Small Heath of the North, millions of threads about the 'mags' yet apparently it's them that's obsessed :lol:

Loads of talk about how they are such a big club as well, bigger than us I've seen a few times, what a strange bunch.

Edited by penguin

IM more worried that a Premier League footballer cant order cinema tickets on his own

But I bet your not totally surprised.

I'm not.

But I bet your not totally surprised.

I'm not.

not at all but its stuff like this Greg Dyke needs to be changing to make the English football better 

Their forum is painful viewing. They are like the Small Heath of the North, millions of threads about the 'mags' yet apparently it's them that's obsessed :lol:

Loads of talk about how they are such a big club as well, bigger than us I've seen a few times, what a strange bunch.

I suppose it depends how you measure it. If all that counts is 'reliable weekly attendance' then yes, they're a bigger club than us. The minute you start to consider actual results though, the comparison becomes laughable - they've finished in the top half of the top division 3 times in the last 59 years I think. 

• Like 1

Thread on us at the SMB

Somebody actually unironically posted. 

Villan said: 

We were shit, but we also 
didn't field a single first team player in our
defence
. We ran Hutton - Baker - Sanchez - Richardson and neither of those will play on Saturday.

People will expect a lot of goals and it will end 0-0 I bet.

Sky said that you's started 2 players who were in the team v Palace so you're wrong there

:blink:

Edited by Keyblade

Â