Sunderland

Richard

Six years? Really????!

I believe it was a five-year extension on top of the one year he had left. Imagine being only one year away from getting rid of him and doing that.

They also extended Wes Brown and Seb Larsson's contracts. I can't think of one single player in their team that I'd have at Villa even as backup.

It was the Southamton eight goal mauling last year where after about three went in he started strolling about and literally just gave the **** up...I have never been so disgusted with a player in all my life.

It is on youtube, check it out again. How he got such an easy ride from that is beyond me.

Word is that he is one of their highest earners too, in north of 50k.

Staggering.

Sunderland are such a nothing shitty little club. Their fans still hate us because we took Bent off them, I would love to see them relegated. However, watching them being the comedy club every year finding new ways to implode makes me laugh. Maybe one more year of being a circus in the Premier League and then they can **** off back to the Championship to where they belong.

• Like 1

Whats their **** beef with us over Bent?! We made an offer, their board accepted. They got £18-23m for him. They should be **** grateful a club was and is willing to pay for one of their **** dogturd players.

IIRC at the time it was either the Blunderland board who slightly did the dirty on Fistface by agreeing to sell him to us against the manager's will, or Bruce was trying to save face to the fans by pretending he didn't want rid but agreeing to it anyway.

Either way, their fans really did direct their anger in the wrong direction. Morons.

Â