Sunderland

Richard

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

I just have the feeling that Garde will walk before the end of the season if there isn't an upturn in results. 

I have the total opposite feeling.

He'll be manager next season, regardless of the league we're in.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not sure if JOnes is an x-rated player or just really bad at tackling. his 2nd horror tackle in a few weeks last night, luckily Aguero was ok

btw the Khazri guy looks a dangerous set-piece taker :(

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

not sure if JOnes is an x-rated player or just really bad at tackling. his 2nd horror tackle in a few weeks last night, luckily Aguero was ok

btw the Khazri guy looks a dangerous set-piece taker :(

Thank god we have played Sunderland twice if Khazri scored against us I would have gone mental

Still a lot of work for them to do. The media have relegated us for weeks and yet we're just four off Sunderland now and it really should be just three if Liverpool weren't such dozy f***ers!

Bad feeling they'll finally lose again to Newcastle in a few weeks which is a result we don't want with Newcastle being further away.

6 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Can't believe these lot have scraped another point, after Liverpool broke the world record for possession in the first half with 83%. Defoe with one shitty chance again, and the nonce popped up. 

Do you know what nonce infers?

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Still a lot of work for them to do. The media have relegated us for weeks and yet we're just four off Sunderland now and it really should be just three if Liverpool weren't such dozy f***ers!

Bad feeling they'll finally lose again to Newcastle in a few weeks which is a result we don't want with Newcastle being further away.

they have a voodoo over Newcastle, even slaughtered them in a friendly last week 6-0

I'm torn about Newcastle. If we've got genuine ambitions to stay up then I want them to do badly.

But if we're going down, which obviously looks quite likely, I don't want Newcastle coming with us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm torn about Newcastle. If we've got genuine ambitions to stay up then I want them to do badly.

But if we're going down, which obviously looks quite likely, I don't want Newcastle coming with us.

It's a tough one. I think I agree but at the same time Newcastle being down there will take some of the attention away from us which could be a good thing.

23 minutes ago, Mantis said:

It's a tough one. I think I agree but at the same time Newcastle being down there will take some of the attention away from us which could be a good thing.

Yeah, we may not be the club to beat.

But at the same time, if we go down with, say, Sunderland and Norwich, then as long as we get our house in order we become the most attractive club to play for down there so we should  be able to acquire the best players in that league.

I wouldn't worry about Newcastle if it's true Shelley and Townsend don't have wage drop clauses, if they go down they have a terrible defence, the midfield would be sold (sissokho/tiote/wijnaldum) are also on big money and like us they don't have a striker.

they were in a much better position player wise when they went down a few years back. 

On 07/02/2016 at 12:14, Zatman said:

but if Newcastle go down they will walk the Championship which is what we dont want

Depends on what they do in the summer if they drop. Nobody there has a relegation wage drop clause

Â