Sunderland

Richard

Wonder who they'll bring in midway through the season to scrape them up only to be in the same position next year?

Big Sam.

Doing media work for bein sports in Qatar, said last week he was taking a year out of managing so he will take some convincing

I dont see advocaat being sacked tbh, If anything he will resign if things dont improve by October I reckon, too old for all this shit now.

On Sunderland today, I watched about 5 minutes after they went 1-0 down and their was just nothing about them, lens looks a pass behind where the ball is and Id fancy beating kaboul in a race and im a few stone overweight.

I used to like sunderland, great atmos up there the last time i went, so loud! But ever since the Bent transfer their fans have just showed them for the small time mickey mouse club they actually are... I really dislike them now, their squad is shocking to say the least... so many players they should have let go recently. Micky Gray was on talksport earlier and he was saying that at least 10 of the players should not be playing at the club and should have been sold ages ago.

Mind you he also went on to say that Sunderland are a HUGE club........ based on what ? Their attendances in a one club city?... must be something in the water in the north east both them a Newcastle fans are in a league of their own when it comes to deluded levels... i believe both of them should join THAT club in the scottish prem.... they can all fight it out between themselves then without boring the rest of us

I like Sunderland as a club.  I feel desperately sorry for their fans because this team is absolutely dreadful.   I know I'm basing my comments on MotD highlights but the defending is so disorganised it's absolutely laughable.  It's like their defence is comprised of four blind blokes who met for the first time five minutes before kick off. 

• Like 1

I like Sunderland as a club.  I feel desperately sorry for their fans because this team is absolutely dreadful.   I know I'm basing my comments on MotD highlights but the defending is so disorganised it's absolutely laughable.  It's like their defence is comprised of four blind blokes who met for the first time five minutes before kick off. 

the defence is garbage and has been since Bruce left

They were good in the late 90s, Phillips and Quinn upfront, sell outs every week, think they finished 7th twice in a row, things were happening then.

They've been consistently awful ever since. Remember the two seasons under Mick in the prem when they managed about 15 points, their teams were bobbins then.

They had a brief period of hope under Keane and Steve Bruce but even then they've wasted so much money on mug players it's incredible. 

Jermain Defoe could be on the way out at Sunderland just seven months after arriving, writes Tom Hopkinson in the Sunday People.

The 32-year-old striker is understood to be keen to move back south and the Black Cats may sell the former England man to fund new signings.

Defoe signed a three-and-a-half-year deal at the Stadium of Light in January after returning from Canada, where he played for MLS side Toronto.

Sunderland look in disarray already this ­season after losing 4-2 to Leicester on the opening day and slumping to a 3-1 home defeat to Norwich on Saturday.

Sunderland boss Dick Advocaat is desperate to add at least two more names to his ranks before the transfer window closes in a fortnight’s time.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jermain-defoe-keen-quit-sunderland-6259557?

what an absolute garbage article. Doesnt even say any clubs who he might be moving to. Doesnt give any hints as to why they think that. Just made up garbage. Im annoyed you linked it and i gave them a page hit looking for something more than what was written there ^

Edited by gharperr

Â