Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Clark has had the season to iron out that shit but its clear hes just a **** idiot. What the clustering **** goes through the dickheads mind then?

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 2

dzeko coming on has changed the game, we have been **** terrible, confidence was suddenly shot, lowton, westwood and delph suddenly cant pass, benteke is more interested in wrestling and complaining, nzogbia has discovered his dancing shoes and gabby is no longer tracking zabeleta, silva especially is now always in space, pathetic that we have completely crumbled because of such a simple change

I guess pretty much all of us expected 0 points in this game, so let's just get it over with. Either we lose and get on, or we snatch a point and go a point over Wigan!

The astronauts were awesome by the way :)

• Like 1

Inexperienced kid **** up in an important game. Well done Lambert.

Inexperienced kid?

He's 23 years old and has made 60 odd appearances for a Premier League club.

To borrow a euphemism, he's time he shits or gets off the pot.

I've seen enough shit from him without you encouraging him to provide more!

Once again, Clark makes a mistake that costs us a goal. I am so tired of mistakes like that, EVERY TIME. WHY, JUST WHY. Specially when we had such a good half, at least the 30 first minutes. I really started to have some faith....USELESS

Naive. Gary Neville sums us up perfectly, at the end of the day we play well for half an hour and then **** it up for ourselves from silly errors. 

Played very well and then that. Both Clark and the team I mean. Mental. Time for us to implode second half.

If by some miracle we perform second half like the first half hour we can get a point here

Played very well and then that. Both Clark and the team I mean. Mental. Time for us to implode second half.

If by some miracle we perform second half like the first half hour we can get a point here

We have to score to get back in the game.

We still looked unlikely to create any decent chances during that good spell.

I think Mike Dean could have given a foul there, confidence will be shot now in Clarks head

What you mean his usual high standards will slip ?

He shouldn't be first choice next season - even in the championship - and the Ron the Varse  can go as well