Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Lets not forget Nastasic is 19..... He's a million times better than Clark. There are no excuses there, it's not even 'naive'... It's just plain shite I'm afraid.

Buzz song - rage against the machine, killing in the name.... Get pumped up for this half!!

Edited by Tayls

I don't know what Clark thought he could do there. He wasn't fouled either. 

Exactly. Was he working space for a backpass he should've played the first time? Maybe he was going to Cruyff turn and pirouette all the way to a one-on-one with Joe Hart. Shame for the spectator Dzeko dispossessed him - denied us something akin to Maradona's second goal in '86. What about the commentary... "you've got to feel sorry for Ciaran Clark!" Excuse me?!

Played very well and then that. Both Clark and the team I mean. Mental. Time for us to implode second half.

If by some miracle we perform second half like the first half hour we can get a point here

Clarke hasn't played well - he gave away stupid free kick earlier - arms all over the bloke - again

Clark will still be a liability in the Championship. 

got a feeling clark will be one of those players who is **** shit all season, one of the main reasons for the club going down, and the day after we do he'll be near the front of the line asking for a transfer

Clark will still be a liability in the Championship. 

got a feeling clark will be one of those players who is **** shit all season, one of the main reasons for the club going down, and the day after we do he'll be near the front of the line asking for a transfer

He's not going  to have a queue of PL clubs lining up for him is he? Unfortunately, we'll lose Guzan, Benteke, and maybe a couple of others like Weimann, and be left with Clark, Bennett and Delfoneso.

Its all looking a bit house of cards out there.

Which of them do you think is most likely to strangle a dog? Hard call now that old Craig 'axe murderer' Gardner is gone.

Edited by Davkaus