The Randy Lerner thread

CI

If Paul Allen bought us, I would do many, many sex wees.

Turned my Seahawks around from average to SB winners.

Allen is also a part owner of the Seattle Sounders in the MLS so has football interests already...

That's because it is too good to be true.

I hope people aren't getting too excited yet as this is just crappy rumour at the moment.

Haha it sounds like you don't want it. Remember you support Aston villa and not Lerner and 'the plan'
Why would 'support Aston Villa', mean you have to believe all Internet and newspaper rumours? You're losing it, in your quest to point score.
  • Like 1

I just remember all of the similar excitement on here in 2006.

If this goes through, then we will certainly find ourselves on an upward trajectory, but whether that is continual, or another roller coaster, we will have to wait some time to see.

The new manager will be the interesting one. Benitez will undoubtedly be putting himself forward.

Just so long as it's not O'Neill.........

• Like 1

I just remember all of the similar excitement on here in 2006.

If this goes through, then we will certainly find ourselves on an upward trajectory, but whether that is continual, or another roller coaster, we will have to wait some time to see.

The new manager will be the interesting one. Benitez will undoubtedly be putting himself forward.

Just so long as it's not O'Neill.........

Thats tempering my excitement - whilst Lerner was bankrolling us - everything was fine - it was when he started to scrutinise the accounts (and get bored) that it got a bit ropey.

How rich are these guys v Lerner ? 

I hope our new owner has money - equally I hope he can be smart with it...

And we don't want any ex scousers as managers

Edited by smetrov

Â