Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Scotland job available but maybe not deemed good enough for that so he stays with us.

Whether he sees it as a poisoned chalice, is committed to the job at Villa (Which so early on and after implementing a fresh start ideal he should be) or any other reason I don't know. But, I don't think he'll take it.

I don't think this is the only time the Scotland job will become available whilst Lambert is with us either.

Scotland job available but maybe not deemed good enough for that so he stays with us.

Not deemed good enough...yes I'm sure your right. I mean a Country that has recently had such managerial greats as Levein, Burley and of course the master himself McLeish managing them aren't going to be interested in Paul Lambert. Well not when Strachan is out of work.

We're linked with a few strikers for the moment. Is it just the papers speculating in Bent leaving in January? At the club everyone seems to pretend everything is just a ok, but thats just as expected. What are the chances Bent is going in Jan, any thoughts?

Myself would be very sad to see him leave. Right now Benteke is playing really good, but Bent is still the proven Prem striker, and it is just silly to sell such players, unless we get silly money.

Lambert seems to be caring very little of Bent being the big fish in the club, benching him for two matches in a row. Anyone know if this is the sort of thing he has a history of doing, and are falling outs then usually following?