Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Maybe in your opinion but it could have been a possibility.

Can actually see Redknapp being approached. Think he stated somewhere that he would be interested in managing a national team. Not so sure he would take it though even though Scotland have some decent players now.

Redknapp for Scotland? Redknapp is English, lives on the south coast and doesn't work for £10k/week.

We had to live with this for 3 years!

In general, unless things have changed, Lambert doesn't rate Scottish football that highly and often said he had no desire to manage up there again...even at a National level.

I'd relax if I were you, now, had it been a Liverpool................

Wiz i wouldn't be worried at all if Lambert left. I'm one of the very few on here that doesn't rate him and questioned his appointment. I wanted Jol before he was appointed at Fulham and i would much prefer Redknapp now instead of Lambert.

Just think Lambert has taken an awful risk with our Premiership status by the players he has introduced to the club. Would have preferred a much better balance of more experienced quality players brought to the club complimented with no more than 1-2 younger players especially when we had flirted with relegation over the past two seasons.

Lambert might however do something about that in January. We'll see?

Maybe in your opinion but it could have been a possibility.

Obviously in my opinion.

Anyway, my concern was the way you phrased your first post, suggesting Lambert wasn't good enough for the Scotland job. I'm pleased that's not what you meant.

Redknapp for Scotland? Redknapp is English, lives on the south coast and doesn't work for £10k/week.

What nationalities have some of the previous England managers been or some of the other home countries? Redknapp has already stated that he would like to manage a national team. Scotland isn't exactly far from the south coast is it? What a ridiculous assumption that Redknapp wouldn't travel.

Yes wages might be an issue as might Scotland's current standing and thats why i questioned whether he would indeed take the job if approached. If you want to have a feckin dig at least read my post properly.

I'd LOVE to see Redknapp get the Scotland job.

Mainly because it's an impossible job (imo), especially for a manager who's made his success on transfer dealings, and it would tarnish his facking reputation

Finally!

Finally what?

I'd LOVE to see Redknapp get the Scotland job.

Mainly because it's an impossible job (imo), especially for a manager who's made his success on transfer dealings, and it would tarnish his facking reputation

Finally what?

Are you being obnoxious for the sake of it or is it that you just can't help yourself?

Are you being obnoxious for the sake of it or is it that you just can't help yourself?

huh?

You wrote "Finally", and I don't know what you meant, so I've asked.

Sorry if that sounded obnoxious, I'm not sure how else I could have asked it.

It's bizarre that archetypal English geezer Redknapp is even being discussed for the Scotland job.

He's available. He has stated that he would like to be the manager of a national team and the Scotland job is available. Not too sure in an age where national teams regularly employ multi cultural managers that Redknapp being discussed for the Scotland job can be deemed as 'bizarre.'

huh?

You wrote "Finally", and I don't know what you meant, so I've asked.

Sorry if that sounded obnoxious, I'm not sure how else I could have asked it.

I meant 'finally' you have realized what i was getting at and not meaning that Lambert wasn't good enough for the Scotland job. Reading the said post again i can see how it could have been misconstrued and so i apologize for not making my point clearer.

The idea of English Redknapp holding court in Scotland is indeed 'bizarre' to me. Are there any Scottish fans on here that can offer an opinion?

England have had Swedish and Italian managers. I await the day they go for a French or German manager.

hahhahaha Redknapp for Scotland job? absolutely no **** chance. Didnt he state he'd like to manage the England national team, rather than A national team. Quite a difference.

He might have done but since being turned down for the England job he has again stated that he would like to manage a national team. I know this because another poster on site quoted this to me during a debate by also posting the article. Can't be bothered to go and search for the article again but it is there!

The idea of English Redknapp holding court in Scotland is indeed 'bizarre' to me. Are there any Scottish fans on here that can offer an opinion?

England have had Swedish and Italian managers. I await the day they go for a French or German manager.

Fair enough.

Not too sure in an age where national teams regularly employ multi cultural managers that Redknapp being discussed for the Scotland job can be deemed as 'bizarre.'

What is a multi cultural manager? Is it someone seriously schizophrenic who can't make up their mind what nationality they are?