U.S. Politics

maqroll

On September 27, 2016 at 08:02, sharkyvilla said:

It was embarrassing, he can't even finish a sentence, he will start saying something and then interrupt himself to go off on a tangent halfway through and hardly makes any sense whatsoever.  Desperate really, surely they can't vote him in?

the next debate is do or die for him, if he implodes again, and he most likely will, its over

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

if he wasn't finished after the debate, he is now.

I just hope he doesn't drop out and gives it to Pence. Trump is a narcissistic clown who, right now, seems to have no chance of winning. Pence is a scary, mean, hard core right winger who might just revitalize the GOP vote by not being, y'know, all Trump-ish. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2016 at 12:27, MakemineVanilla said:

Seeing Clinton and Trump share the same stage, reminded me how prescient the movie Team America: World Police was.

You can't see the strings but you just know that they are there.

It reminded me of how accurate south parks satire is. It's always just a vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

• Like 2

Basically US voters are being asked to choose between severe food poisoning and fatal food poisoning. You can opt out of choosing, but if you do, someone else will choose for you. 

I know what I'd do. 

• Like 4

Â