U.S. Politics

maqroll

Never mind his jail comments, which seemed to be getting most of the press attention...Before the debate he held a press conference, and brought along 4 women who claim that they were sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton, to ask them to discuss it on national TV. WTF.

Edited by Davkaus

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Never mind his jail comments, which seemed to be getting most of the press attention...Before the debate he held a press conference, and brought along 4 women who claim that they were sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton, to ask them to discuss it on national TV. WTF.

What gets me is his audacity for doing this, considering the number of rape cases that have been bought against him in the past or are still outstanding. Ranging from his own ex-wife and a 13 year old girl.

17 minutes ago, jon_c said:

What gets me is his audacity for doing this, considering the number of rape cases that have been bought against him in the past or are still outstanding. Ranging from his own ex-wife and a 13 year old girl.

He'd be the best rapist, ask anyone, just tremendous.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

sounds like trump is now going to go out in a blaze of glory, he wont win but he'll make sure he taints HCs victory, the whole debacle really is a low point for the yanks, i expect the turnout will be shocking

He never even ran for president, just ask Sean Hannity, he'll tell you.

• Like 1

On 11 October 2016 at 23:54, maqroll said:

This was a coronation from the get go. The powers that be wanted Clinton, so they will get Clinton. 

Whether the tsunami of shame is a fix or a lifetime of Saville coming back to haunt him really doesn't matter. 

If it's a fix then I'm glad. When you start talking about messing around with nukes and you get close to having the means to do so, I'm glad that there are mechanisms in place to stop that happening. 

If it's not a fix then well it's just Karma isn't it. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

The powers that be are the grey aliens or the green lizards, remind me again?

Multinational corporate boards

Think Tanks

The Federal Reserve

Foreign political interests

To name a few, anyway.

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If both candidates are successful in their current campaign strategies - is there a method by which they can remove each other from the process and we'd need to vote on the folks from the subs bench?

Not really. The courts are seemingly reluctant to act against candidates in the running for office, presumably for reasons of democratic stability. I don't know what other mechanism there is. In any case, early voting has begun already in many states. 

• Like 1

For anyone wondering how there is even a race still to be won...

Hilary Clinton unfavourable rating at 59% amongst registered voters.

Washington Post: ...But if you look just at registered voters, the new poll actually shows Clinton's image is about as bad as Trump's, with 38 percent having a favorable impression and 59 percent unfavorable, compared to a 37/60 split for Trump

There was a commentator on the radio a day or three ago, suggesting that if Trump's strategy had only been to lock himself in a room and answer every question by shouting through the door 'all will be revealed in November' he would now be streets ahead and cruising to victory, so disliked is H Clinton.

• Like 1

Â