U.S. Politics

maqroll

aren't the FBI also going to release more of Clintons private emails in the weeks before the election ?

alas we didn't get Prime Minister Boris , but the other half of the dream ticket is looking like a reality :) 

11 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don't read enough into US politics...

...but what's so evil about Hilary Clinton?  Quick oversight would be ace, ta :)

Have you never heard the saying before? I don't actually think she's evil, just the least worst option.

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

I don't read enough into US politics...

...but what's so evil about Hilary Clinton?  Quick oversight would be ace, ta :)

She's a foreign policy hawk who has never seen a proposed overseas intervention that she didn't immediately love. She voted for Iraq, was instrumental in screwing up Libya and generally leaves a trail of destruction behind her in other countries.

I really hope she wins :unsure:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mantis said:

Have you never heard the saying before? I don't actually think she's evil, just the least worst option.

Haha - it wasn't in response to your post, but can see what you mean.

Replace "evil" with "bad".  I just don't know enough, that's all - but she seems to be everything that Trump isn't so I'm often surprised when people talk about her being the lesser of two evils.

How the heck does John Kerry manage to look serious whilst addressing the UN and lecturing on ceasefire as the immediate solution to Syria?

This is a man representing the nation that broke the ceasefire three days ago!

He must have balls like oranges, I can only imagine he thinks ceasefire means "You cease firing until we've got what we want."

• Like 2

The chairwoman for Trump's campaign in Ohio...This is the kind of **** that thinks that Trump would make a good president.

Miller also dismissed the racial tensions of the 1960s, when she said she graduated from high school. “Growing up as a kid, there was no racism, believe me. We were just all kids going to school.”

Miller added: “I don’t think there was any racism until Obama got elected"

On September 21, 2016 at 14:17, OutByEaster? said:

How the heck does John Kerry manage to look serious whilst addressing the UN and lecturing on ceasefire as the immediate solution to Syria?

This is a man representing the nation that broke the ceasefire three days ago!

He must have balls like oranges, I can only imagine he thinks ceasefire means "You cease firing until we've got what we want."

Kerry does what he does so he can know which cocktail party to go to next

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The chairwoman for Trump's campaign in Ohio...This is the kind of **** that thinks that Trump would make a good president.

She has now resigned according to the Grauniad:

Donald Trump’s campaign chair in a crucial Ohio county has resigned after an interview with the Guardian in which she said there was no racism in America until the election of Barack Obama.

Kathy Miller, who was coordinating the Republican nominee’s campaign in Mahoning County, apologized for her “inappropriate” remarks on Thursday and said she would no longer have a role with the campaign.

Her resignation came just hours after the release of the first film in a series of election videos, Anywhere but Washington.

...more on link

Worth clicking on the link and watching the first video just for the facial expressions of the Graun journalist asking her the questions. :)

Ted Cruz now backing Trump. I've never liked Cruz and he's too extreme for me but I gained some respect for him for the way that he took a stand against Trump. Now he's going back on that for what he sees as personal gain. It's pretty pathetic to watch. People like him, Rubio, Christie etc have absolutely no self-respect.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 3

Â