Jimzk5

20 hours ago, VillaChris said:

There was talk of Mauro Silva...he's managed some decent clubs in Europe. Don't know if he's ruled himself out.

he has? only Mauro Silva I or Google knows is the 1994 World Cup winner

If I were them my order of preference would be:

Pearson

Lambert

Tactics Tim

Although Pearson is unhinged I think he has the potential to do the best job, Lambert has only really done an impressive job at one club (Norwich), although some people may disagree and think he did well here. Sherwood is hopeless in the transfer market (Richards as captain, Lescott and Gestede) to be the spine of our team in the Prem, thanks for that. That's before we mention his 'tactics' and the Cup Final and Soton away spring to mind even during his 'purple patch'.

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I still dont understand what the hell happened between Pearson and derby~?

Based on form I would guess the owner said some reasonable critisicm with insight behind it ...and Pearson reacted by either a) calling him an Ostrich b ) trying his usual bullying tactics c) kicked his head in.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Dare I say it, but I think Lambert will do well at Wolves if he is given a bit of backing. 

I am not overly convinced as he doesnt have the same back room staff he did at Villa and Norwich. He had a massive falling out with karsa 

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Dare I say it, but I think Lambert will do well at Wolves if he is given a bit of backing. 

A lot of people think this way too. Before us, Lambert was a very good manager. He was alright for us as well. Kept us up on a shoestring budget. I think with a decent budget, he can be decent. I don't think Wolves will get promoted this season no matter what, but Lambert might be able to do it next season. 

6 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Based on form I would guess the owner said some reasonable critisicm with insight behind it ...and Pearson reacted by either a) calling him an Ostrich b ) trying his usual bullying tactics c) kicked his head in.

in fairness from what I have read the Derby chairman is an even bigger word removed than Pearson and likes stick his nose in

Â