Jimzk5

I was listening to BBC WM on the way back from the Villa last Saturday and heard Lambert's post match presser. It sounded so distinctively like us, played well but individual errors cost them the game in the view of Lambert.

Well Wolves fans, get used to a season of individual errors... 

Edited by PieFacE

• 3 weeks later...

Wolves won't go down, Costa and Cavallero are decent players in amongst their random signings and both are starting to play well.

Really can't see Lambert doing much there though, we sucked the life out of him and don't think he'll ever recover the touch he had at Norwich.

44 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wolves won't go down, Costa and Cavallero are decent players in amongst their random signings and both are starting to play well.

Really can't see Lambert doing much there though, we sucked the life out of him and don't think he'll ever recover the touch he had at Norwich.

Not a chance they will go down but I do think we can finish above them.  I'd expect them to finish comfortably mid table which is where I expect we will be.

I had them down for potential promotion at the start of the season but that certainly isn't happening.

Â