Jimzk5

Id like to see Wolves do well.. admittedly im from Australia.. so i dont have the rivalry you local lads have (although i hate Birmingham). I wouldnt mind seeing Wolves get in the premier league. As long as its not at our expense and there always below us on the ladder. Itd be good to have a healthy rivalry. Same goes with WBA. 

4 hours ago, KSV said:

Id like to see Wolves do well.. admittedly im from Australia.. so i dont have the rivalry you local lads have (although i hate Birmingham). I wouldnt mind seeing Wolves get in the premier league. As long as its not at our expense and there always below us on the ladder. Itd be good to have a healthy rivalry. Same goes with WBA. 

I was with you up until the last sentence..

• Like 1

Given the enormous jump in riches that the Premier League has made this season, I'd expect the Chumpionship to become THE hot property for potential new owners, given the possibility of promotion and what that brings.  Clubs in the Chumpionship are relatively under-priced now in relation to their earning power if they go up.  So I would expect that Wolves' takeover won't be the last we see in the near future.

• Like 3

Have signed Helder Costa on loan, played over twenty times for Monaco last term, helping them qualify for Champions League. Also getting Silvio a Portugal international.

Looks like they're signing Talisca if this photo's anything to go by...

image_zps1mbvmv5w.jpeg

Unless it's purely coincidental, and he's passing there on the way to somewhere else.

Edited by useless

The only aspect of the Wolves takeover that I wish that we had, is the details of Fosun and their financial clout is more open, so Wolverhampton Wanderer fans have little more of a clue in what to expect. With Recon we're still in the dark slightly, although Xia has said things should become more clear after certain acquisitions and mergers take place, over the next few months.

Yeah surprised jacket is still there but I'm not 100% convinced they've finished their set up yet, moxeys going to Norwich 

so you've got a manager who's a dead man walking, no CEO and an agent mate of the owner bringing players on his books in to the club

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Looks like they're signing Talisca if this photo's anything to go by...

image_zps1mbvmv5w.jpeg

Unless it's purely coincidental, and he's passing there on the way to somewhere else.

Not enough  fingers

• Like 3

It's like Pliny the Elder once said.

Actually he might not have said it, but someone wise must have.

Turns out he did say it.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah surprised jacket is still there but I'm not 100% convinced they've finished their set up yet, moxeys going to Norwich 

so you've got a manager who's a dead man walking, no CEO and an agent mate of the owner bringing players on his books in to the club

will be like Ranieri at Chelsea though, he has a bit of credit in the bank that be wrong to sack him now but any failure and he be gone soon enough

They had a deal in place for Lopetegui, so obviously they want their own man. There are rumours that they're in talks with Andreas Villas-Boas. Also Peter Kenyon is going to be involved according to Alan Nixon.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, useless said:

They had a deal in place for Lopetegui, so obviously they want their own man. There are rumours that they're in talks with Andreas Villas-Boas. Also Peter Kenyon is going to be involved according to Alan Nixon.

Kenyon is currently working for Ateltico Madrid unless I am mistaken. As much as Kenyon is a money grabbing tosspot, I can't see him trading Madrid for Wolverhampton.

Â