West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

4 hours ago, useless said:

Pretty sure Watford have already turned down bids for him in that region, would be very surprised if he ended up at West Bromwich.

Seems legit to me...I know I would turn down £300k a week in China to play in a Tony Pulis side. Most definitely.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Why is he bidding for Ighalo when he never plays Berahino? 

Pointless them signing any attack minded players... they have signed another defender today and had bids rejected for another... it certainly will not be long before big tone plays 11 CB

One of my former clients is an Albion fan and his Facebook posts and that of his Albion supporting chums show a clear sign of meh with their transfer window dealings and a dislike of Pulis and his boring negative football. They are a sad bunch and even though we are in the Championship they just can't compete with our buying power and attraction.

50 minutes ago, AvfcTheObsession said:

What was the point of this lot having a Chinese takeover? Their window was no different to what it would have been anyway. Can really see the difference with us and Wolves with what we've spent but aside from Chadli there's nothing noticeable here to excite the fans.

Their owners realised they couldn't compete with the Doctor. ;)

the difference is our owners are striving to reach the promised land of the TV money...west brom are already there...they're the epitome of the happy to be here brigade, utterly pointless team, unfortunately if anything us and wolves doing well will give them something to crow about

13 hours ago, AvfcTheObsession said:

What was the point of this lot having a Chinese takeover? Their window was no different to what it would have been anyway. Can really see the difference with us and Wolves with what we've spent but aside from Chadli there's nothing noticeable here to excite the fans.

Has the takeover completed, think Peace is still there. Maybe still going through for and proper test? I'm not certain on this though.

Â