West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

he's never really recovered from that knee injury has he, probably started around 5 games in 2 years

and under Pulis he will start probably 3 games all season. Dont get why teams loan him players, he had Pritchard and Gnabry on loan in last couple seasons and they played about 4 games between them

• Like 1

Much hilarity after 0-0 with boro. Three days to do transfer business, fans calling for pulls out and no doubt a few panic buys to be made. Might revise relegation predictions

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Chadli on his way apparently. 

Decent player, can nick goals etc...but Pulis always signs these creative free spirited types and then dumps them onto the bench when he finds out they struggle to fit into his rigid 4-4-2.

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Just think they are the showpiece Midlands premier team at present....:puke:

All the more reason for us to get sorted, get promoted and have a relevant Midlands team in the premier league.

They are a bigger club than us now unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

They are mate. Bigger Fanbase and they are a prem team. Us as villa fans are deluded if we think we are a bigger club than the baggies.

They definitely don't have a bugger fanbase. They had 23000 at their game yesterday, we are mid 30s in the championship. We comfortably have the biggest fanbase in the Midlands. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

They definitely don't have a bugger fanbase. They had 23000 at their game yesterday, we are mid 30s in the championship. We comfortably have the biggest fanbase in the Midlands. 

I don't know, a few of them have been buggered I would say by the look of them. I still say we are behind the wolves and baggies as a club.

Â