West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

19 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Even though we went down I'm still pleased we didn't appoint Pulis.

he amazingly actually makes the football of McLeish look intersting.

When West Brom and Stoke think your boring then problems are about

48 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Pulis is a duller version of Martin O'Neil. At least under O'Neil we had pacey attacking players who could counter very quickly. Pulis has similar traits - centre halves at full back, men behind the ball, long ball focus, but minus the pace in attack.

scuffles with his own players though at least MON kept his clothes on ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Pulis is a duller version of Martin O'Neil. At least under O'Neil we had pacey attacking players who could counter very quickly. Pulis has similar traits - centre halves at full back, men behind the ball, long ball focus, but minus the pace in attack.

He actually had pace at Palace and they were o.k if limited to watch under him...

West Brom are terrible though.

Pullis stays but is disappointed with the window.  Oh dear I think they will struggle this year.  They broke their record wit 13M for Chadli and 8M of that was money we gave them.  We paid fees similar to that for two players this summer

5 hours ago, Richard said:

Pullis stays but is disappointed with the window.  Oh dear I think they will struggle this year.  They broke their record wit 13M for Chadli and 8M of that was money we gave them.  We paid fees similar to that for two players this summer

I had to think for a minute about who we bought from them. was wondering how much Lescott really cost us :P

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Odds on pulis being one of the managers named in the next telegraph report and the new owners getting out of paying him off for gross misconduct. It's being strongly rumoured for years he is involved in stuff like this. 

Well there has to be a reason why Crystal Palace and West Brom were so fervent that this word removed does not have a say in the players that they bring to the club...

• 1 month later...

Who cares? (no offence) Small time club with unbelievably small time fans who are a league above us but still obsessed. Even wishing small heath all the best for Sunday. Rimming so hard they're touching Yammer tonsils.

im surrounded by them in kiddy so they probably mean more to me than blues, they must outnumber them by about 10 to 1 here

and i thought this year with their new owner might give them a chance to put a bit of a gap between us, id say with the ambition their owner has shown so far and with pulis thats not happening, you can add them to the list of teams that have taken this £100m TV money and done pretty much nothing with it

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

im surrounded by them in kiddy so they probably mean more to me than blues, they must outnumber them by about 10 to 1 here

and i thought this year with their new owner might give them a chance to put a bit of a gap between us, id say with the ambition their owner has shown so far and with pulis thats not happening, you can add them to the list of teams that have taken this £100m TV money and done pretty much nothing with it

What should they have done with the money?

Â