West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Tottenham were impressive. Pretty disgusting stuff from West Brom. Back four especially. Accepted defeat from the first goal. Going through the motions. 4-0 down and they still don't press or come out. Crowd bring out the olays and they just sit back and take it. Probably have a few beers on the way back and pat themselves on the back for not being in a relegation fight.

• 3 weeks later...

So the reason Berahino didn't feature for West Brom in the last year or so was because he failed a drug test for some recreational  drug?

He'll do well at Stoke, bet Crouchie's wife has some connections.

9 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Shouldn't have been covered up. They won't be the first nor the last to keep it quiet, my guess is our club is no different either. 

I bet they werent for performance enhancing drugs

• Like 1

Say what you want about Pulis, he is damn effective! Clear in 8th place. The 7 clubs in front of them dwarf them in terms of resources. So effectively Pulis has hit the ceiling at what is possible? 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Xela said:

Say what you want about Pulis, he is damn effective! Clear in 8th place. The 7 clubs in front of them dwarf them in terms of resources. So effectively Pulis has hit the ceiling at what is possible? 

Good. The only way is down.

• 1 month later...

I see that horrible clearing in the woods has been bigging McGuiness up saying he was an hero and a great person. They should sack him and **** him back off to Ireland. Disrespectful clearing in the woods.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

37 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I see that horrible clearing in the woods has been bigging McGuiness up saying he was an hero and a great person. They should sack him and **** him back off to Ireland. Disrespectful clearing in the woods.

Who?

Jonas Olsson just left West Brom and signed for Swedish side Djurgården.

But surprised as I thought he would wait until the summer when his contract ran out but since he hardly featured for them this season I can see why.

8 hours ago, sne said:

Jonas Olsson just left West Brom and signed for Swedish side Djurgården.

But surprised as I thought he would wait until the summer when his contract ran out but since he hardly featured for them this season I can see why.

Good riddance. :wave:

10 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Crazy that apparently we wanted Olsson to be our starting center back only a couple seasons ago. 

To be fair Redknapp wanted Olsson to Spurs back in January 2012 so we wasn't alone.

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Surprising that, as Pulis seemed to quite like him. Not sure who their centre back cover is now. 

there squad is actually really small. Think Wilson will probably be cover

Â