January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Surprised you're never in a better mood then ;) - perhaps it's very draining

I met him once up town - top fella, chatted for ages

Recently said he would come back and play for nothing - would you fancy that?

I like the idea but watching him now would probably ruin all the good memories I have of him.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not holding my breath - unless a major change of heart by RL maybe a loan signing is the most we can look forward to

Saying that Sylla (if he eventually completes which seems likely) was completely out the blue, so we live in hope

If they have high wages and an owner who pays the bills in due time, how will they be in financial trouble?

With likes of Green, Park, Bosingwa, add in 100k for Samba, 70K for Remy, I'd imagine SWP, Cesar are on big money, and yet he wants Bentley & Jenas. Fernandes is worth about £600m he's by no means an Abramovich.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm not holding my breath - unless a major change of heart by RL maybe a loan signing is the most we can look forward to

Saying that Sylla (if he eventually completes which seems likely) was completely out the blue, so we live in hope

A very good example of why you and Mazrim were essentially reading from the same page even though you were both convinced you were mortally opposed.

You both knew a bit of information and took a view on it, but nobody except the few involved can know everything

Apparently roger Johnson from wolves is in talks with a prem club... Maybe us??

Loved RJ first interview after signing for them, said that he was disappointed that a better club than Wolves hadn't come in for him :lol:

One would hope we are nowhere near Roger Johnson - Wolves defence last year was as bad as ours, and he currently has two relegations in a row on his CV. 

He's also crap and made a number of offensive gestures towards Villa fans when playing against us.

Nothing to do with a change of heart. There has been and is money available to Lambert all window.

What might alter that further is if Bent leaves today. That could mean we can get an extra player or two in or perhaps a better standard of player.

I still think there will be at least one, possibly two more players in even if Bent stays. 

And if a loan is part of that, who cares as long as they're good enough.