January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Just seen us linked to Kenwyne Jones...a big no for me. He would be a back up to Benteke but he'd cost most in wages than Benteke. I'd rather take Huth, Etherington, Walters or even Adam over Jones...I'd even say I'd be happier with Pennant (who is out on loan) as he's a winger...all the above would be if we sold them Bent...

Not sure but he's not moving to Villa as of now. Like I said before PL wants him so can see a move in the summer.

I'd say he'd probably rather move to a premier league club rather than to a mid table championship side.

Did the fire sale over at the noses eever happen ? - they need to shift players to stay in business ? - Still think a late bid for Curtis Davis could help us........even if he doesn't save us ...he supposed to be playing very well in the championship.

Did the fire sale over at the noses eever happen ? - they need to shift players to stay in business ? - Still think a late bid for Curtis Davis could help us........even if he doesn't save us ...he supposed to be playing very well in the championship.

Apparently Norwich tried to sign but couldn't agree a fee with the knuckle dragging crooks. A fire sale might have been a red herring?? Unfortunately!!