January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

people need to calm the fu ck down with wiki pedia, constantly editing it before rumours become facts, get a life!

dont like the idea of this simon dawkins, we dont play albrighton anyway as we dont use winger, so why do we need another winger?

a CB is what we needed, now we arent going to get one, relegation is now certain

Villa fans in slagging potential player off before he's even kicked a ball for the club, shocker!

What do you expect? Signing a player from the depths of French 2nd div and maybe an MLS player that no-one else in England wants - wow lets have a **** party - embarrassing!

LENNY KRAVITZ - IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER

Here we are
Still together
We are one
So much time wasted
Playing games with love

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
But Baby it ain't over 'til it's over
So many years we've tried
To keep our love alive
But Baby it ain't over 'til it's over

How many times
Did we give up?
But we've always worked things out
But all my doubts and fears
Have kept me wondering, yeah
If I'd always, always be in love

had a trial at bournemouth but didnt do enough to secure a contract...

i **** despair, you can shove your "lets not write him off before he's kicked a ball" bollocks up your ass, championship signing at best, cover for marc albrighton, fail to see what he will offer that carruthers doesnt

• Like 2

Lambert is so inept he is making me feel sick we cant defend so he wants to sign midfielders I give up F off Lambert ive had enough of you I can handle relegation but dont want to hear his shit drowny voice when we do.  We need a CB someone tell tha utter Donk I actually think lambert is simple he is a total jopke if you read this Randy sack this muppet immedietely I will accept relegation hapily just get him outta my sight

This guy failed at Spurs and isn't exactly lighting the MLS up. He's not even young either. **** joke. Lambert out. Lerner out. Faulker out. Doris out. The guy who always pours my beer well, out.

had a trial at bournemouth but didnt do enough to secure a contract...

i **** despair, you can shove your "lets not write him off before he's kicked a ball" bollocks up your ass, championship signing at best, cover for marc albrighton, fail to see what he will offer that carruthers doesnt

Yep I agree, I don't want to 'knock' the lad but it's not a signing to keep us up and last time I checked we've been doing **** shit since early December and are 19th in the table.

So to repeat, a player from the second tier of French football, and a player from the MLS, are just not **** good enough.