Ashley Young

maqroll

23 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

It’s not always about physical ability just intelligence and composure which Ash has in abundance.

Agreed. Add experience to that list. He's such a good practitioner of the dark arts. He bumps players right up to the edge without getting called for a foul.

40 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I think that’s more than a bit unkind to Matty Cash who’s been one of our better players over the last 12 months.

Today though I thought Ashley Young was absolutely outstanding when he came on, didn’t put a foot wrong!

I don’t know you know.

I think Cash has been pretty poor for the last 12 months.  Before his international call up, he was fantastic

43 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I think that’s more than a bit unkind to Matty Cash who’s been one of our better players over the last 12 months.

Today though I thought Ashley Young was absolutely outstanding when he came on, didn’t put a foot wrong!

Maybe, but Cash has been right off it for a while now. 

Second game in a row he has been fantastic. Not calling for him to start but he is a good option to have.

Unbelievable really considering he can’t move anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jim said:

Second game in a row he has been fantastic. Not calling for him to start but he is a good option to have.

He matched Foden for pace on more than occasion along with outrunning De Bruyne to kickstart the teams performance. Hopefully he can maintain these sort of fitness levels.

4 minutes ago, jim said:

Paul McGrath couldn't move at the end either! Experience and ability to read the game can make up for it.

Â