Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

On 03/09/2020 at 04:06, Keyblade said:

What in the hell is this :crylaugh:

Whilst that is pretty laughable, I think dirty Leeds will do well next season, unless we recruit really well I can see them finishing above us. I really think Bielsa is a quality manager.

Was going to put about their under 21s losing 7-0 to Accrington but of course our kids have to get a hammering from a league one team aswell.

It's interesting though as Bielsa regularly fills the bench with 3-4 under 21s so a few injuries and a few of them will be getting decent premier league minutes this season.

We need to send ours out on loan if that's their level v senior pros.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Was going to put about their under 21s losing 7-0 to Accrington but of course our kids have to get a hammering from a league one team aswell.

It's interesting though as Bielsa regularly fills the bench with 3-4 under 21s so a few injuries and a few of them will be getting decent premier league minutes this season.

We need to send ours out on loan if that's their level v senior pros.

Think this was partly down to covid too. A lot of players that would have dropped from the bench to U21 cant be involved due to training bubbles 

Edited by Rino8

18 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He doesn't really need to win any trophies.

Finishing 15th would be success for them first season back.

But he is the greatest manager around according to yourself. Surely its Champions League minimum from your criteria

Crazy how the rivalry between us started in the championship, They hate us with a passion and tbh I cant stand them my brother in law is a leeds fan and I cannot stan him either! When/If crowds are back in full capacity I can see it being as almost a derby match, bigger than baggies and dingles

Do really like the manager, but hope we finish above them next season.

Bit of a rivalry seemed to start, maybe they didn't like someone bigger coming down to the Championship and flashing the cash.

In some ways we are similar historic clubs but I just remind fans who say they are bigger that we nearly always get bigger crowds than they do, have won more and spent a lot, lot more of our existence in the top flight (even if you compare the last 100 years only since Leeds were formed).

• Like 1

Â