Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Because Leeds have Bielsa the greatest manager in the history of everything yet Smith, Wilder, Farke, Wagner etc done more in recent times 

Theres plenty of things you can criticise Leeds for but Bielsa isn't one of them.

He has single handedly changed the club from the owner to the youth team the whole culture has changed. People seem to forget/ignore that we got promoted signing essentially nobody. This is the same team considered barely good enough for the championship 2 years prior 

Kalvin Phillips has gone from bang average championship player to an England call up in 2 years, nobody could have seen that kind of growth and so much of it is owed to Bielsa.

He's got nothing on Deano though obviously 

5 hours ago, Rino8 said:

Theres plenty of things you can criticise Leeds for but Bielsa isn't one of them.

He has single handedly changed the club from the owner to the youth team the whole culture has changed. People seem to forget/ignore that we got promoted signing essentially nobody. This is the same team considered barely good enough for the championship 2 years prior 

Kalvin Phillips has gone from bang average championship player to an England call up in 2 years, nobody could have seen that kind of growth and so much of it is owed to Bielsa.

He's got nothing on Deano though obviously 

👋?

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

8 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Pretty tired statement that. It's so much easier to watch games from around the world now than ever before.

Makes our recruitment over the last few years even more annoying. No vision at all.

So have you seen De Paul play much?

I have. He's absolutely fantastic. Would be a great signing for Man Utd, forget Leeds. Be remarkable if he goes there.

Koch is brilliant for £13m. Everyone will be after him in two years.

Young Croatian lad they're now after meant to be immense for his age as well, not seen him myself.

Rodrigo for £30m is steep but they've gone big in a position you need someone who won't shit themselves when the pressure is on. Perhaps they don't want to be stuck with no strikers like we were until January.

No surprise at all with their statsbomb link up their signings are on point. Hopefully we produce as well in the next two weeks.

Be very surprised if they're lower than 12th. I think we'll have had a great season to finish above them.

Not much, but who has. I've seen him play and he's a good player, but I think he will have a pretty rude awakening coming into the PL. 

My personal opinion is that Ben White is a bigger loss than Rodrigo and De Paul is a gain, if that makes any sense. 

And while I completely agree that the championship is a good league and the winners there should be able to avoid relegation from the PL, I don't think there's much chance of them finishing 12th. At least not based on their current squad changes. 

But that's me. I'd expect them to marginally beat relegation, but who knows. We'll find out soon enough. 

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

More Leeds fans finding the login details again 😂😂

I hate Liverpool but I hope put about 7 past them opening day

10 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

This is indeed very funny.

It's hilarious. Especially as we predicted it.

Couldn't get rid of them when we were both in the Champ. Wanking themselves off over Bielsa and telling us how to run a club. Then they absolutely bottled it like we said they would and we all said they'd disappear until they got promoted and looky looky, they're all back.

It's really weird.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

When were Leeds last in the PL?

*Edit, just checked it was 2004, looking at their league history always been a bit of a yo-yo club.

They’ve spent more of their history outside the top flight than in it, the myth of Leeds is strong and not backed up at all by history. But yeah they’ve a decent fan base.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's hilarious. Especially as we predicted it.

Couldn't get rid of them when we were both in the Champ. Wanking themselves off over Bielsa and telling us how to run a club. Then they absolutely bottled it like we said they would and we all said they'd disappear until they got promoted and looky looky, they're all back.

It's really weird.

This i agree with you is wierd

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Same as Forest.:ph34r:

Forest fans don't suffer mass delusion about their size.

On the topic of Leeds and Forest, someone was flying a place around over the City Ground today with a banner about Leeds being champions, bit weird really.

• Haha 1

On 30/08/2020 at 17:05, OutByEaster? said:

Your answer here actually strengthens the point we're making - we didn't tear up a team, we came up without a squad - we had about nine professionals. We built from nothing and it was really the only thing we could do. It was reported as some sort of spending splurge for glory. Yours sounds like sensible spending to me - the difference is whether it will be reported as that or as some sort of mad transfer binge.

In all honesty, any team that comes up and isn't spending a lot of money is likely planning not to stick around.

If we spent 27 million on a 29 year old we'd be ridiculed. Leeds ? Cultured, creative.

Â