Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

I just think of it as 'why exclude betting on the team that you know the most about?'

There's obviously the whole 'heart/head' conundrum, but if I see a genuinely good price for a Villa away win (which I think 3.3 to beat Palace represents), then I'll go for it.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Derryvillan said:

Leeds just won the fair play award at the Fifa awards for letting us equalise last season.

Bamford wasn't there. 😆

Presumably they also won the “biggest words removed of the season” award too?

They totally disrespected the spirit of the game.

They bitched and moaned.

One of their players cheated to get one of ours sent off.

They let us score in the least gracious manner imaginable. Another one of their players made a symbolic attempt to stop it.

Leeds somehow allowed their opponents to score a goal and still did enough horrible shit to be the bad guys. 

**** laughable. Not that it means anything. 

5 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

They totally disrespected the spirit of the game.

They bitched and moaned.

One of their players cheated to get one of ours sent off.

They let us score in the least gracious manner imaginable. Another one of their players made a symbolic attempt to stop it.

Leeds somehow allowed their opponents to score a goal and still did enough horrible shit to be the bad guys. 

**** laughable. Not that it means anything. 

I could understand Bielsa getting it rather than the team.  But then he was cheating by spying earlier in the season.  I was more worried about Liverpool getting a clean sweep of the other awards but thankfully Messi won.

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to give the Leeds 'documentary' on Amazon Prime a watch.

If nothing else it's given me the biggest laugh I've had in a while. They're talking up Bielsa, loads of commentary from former players etc etc. One goes on about Bielsa has to buy into more than just the club, the project, he has to love the city, the people, know everything about what makes the area tick. 

It has a montage of shots to accompany it, which ends with what I think they want to be an inspiring momentous image... But instead it's a really depressing aerial 'skyline' shot of Leeds, which may as well be any city outside of London in the UK. I couldn't stop laughing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Chindie said:

If nothing else it's given me the biggest laugh I've had in a while. They're talking up Bielsa, loads of commentary from former players etc etc. One goes on about Bielsa has to buy into more than just the club, the project, he has to love the city, the people, know everything about what makes the area tick. 

It has a montage of shots to accompany it, which ends with what I think they want to be an inspiring momentous image... But instead it's a really depressing aerial 'skyline' shot of Leeds, which may as well be any city outside of London in the UK. I couldn't stop laughing.

It’s terrible in comparison to the City one. Bielsa didn’t allow them into training (ironically) so it’s pretty much a highlights package of their season with a few interviews thrown in. I was very disappointed. 

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me which episode Bamford claiming to be the victim of an attempted murder is in? My wife has got Prime for the month's free trial, an I really want to see him say that, but I can't be arsed to watch the whole series for it. 

On 18/10/2019 at 16:56, Chindie said:

Just imagine if they had done one on us last season.... what a watch that would have been.

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Can anyone tell me which episode Bamford claiming to be the victim of an attempted murder is in? My wife has got Prime for the month's free trial, an I really want to see him say that, but I can't be arsed to watch the whole series for it. 

Very last one

• Thanks 1

Screenshot_20191022-142718__01.thumb.jpg.e35e81c3ac13b59e32aac541f8c645ca.jpg

Leeds fans' tweets from last season just be aging like yoghurt it's glorious 😂

Edit: this is under a thread created by this person arguing why Jack Grealish is massively overrated and that the "best player outside the PL" tag is ludicrous. That would obviously be Pablo Hernandez. Just:

giphy.gif

Edited by Keyblade

Results going well for them tonight: QPR being held at home to Reading, Swansea losing 2-0 at home to Brentford (Benrahama apparently scored a very good goal), and Albion losing 2-0 at home to Barnsley.

Â