Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, useless said:

They were only really all that decent up until Christmas. This is the championship table based on games since January 1st, which shows that their form in the New Year was that of a midtable team.

Me on February 5th:

On 05/02/2019 at 09:16, Stevo985 said:

Lost 4 of the last 6

giphy.gif

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, useless said:

This is Bamford speaking about the incident with El Ghazi, on their new documentary that got released today...

"I made a meal of it. If he didn’t touch me, I wouldn’t have gone down.To be fair, I didn’t go down. I knelt down holding my face and the guy pushed me, but he pushed me soft as sh**. But he still made the attempt to do it.If you try and murder someone and don’t kill them, you still get done. It’s similar, he could’ve caught me."

Hahaha what a dickhead

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, useless said:

This is Bamford speaking about the incident with El Ghazi, on their new documentary that got released today...

"I made a meal of it. If he didn’t touch me, I wouldn’t have gone down.To be fair, I didn’t go down. I knelt down holding my face and the guy pushed me, but he pushed me soft as sh**. But he still made the attempt to do it.If you try and murder someone and don’t kill them, you still get done. It’s similar, he could’ve caught me."

Yeah...but who's in the Prem you massive gloryhole seeking buntyman?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

I thought he was educated?

3 hours ago, useless said:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Watching that Sunderland documentary, I started to feel sorry for their fans and I found myself wanting them to do well.

This one though...I hate Leeds.

Leeds are actually a small club with big club syndrome. Its a bit sad and I never understood why other fans including Villa want these clowns back in top flight

On 17/08/2019 at 02:19, useless said:

Is that a word for word quote? My word, if it is..

Patrick'em into thinking I'm the real victim here' Bamford.

"in today's news, an interview given in a documentary on Leeds football club has consequently landed Anwar El Ghazi in jail, for conspiracy to commit terror on Bamford's face."

Edited by A'Villan

Â