Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Seems like every other club is conspiring to do them a favour, any of QPR, Preston, Forest, Swansea or Charlton could have pushed them out of the top two with a win, but they all dropped points, all of them except for Charlton were at home as well, even Albion managed to drop points at home to Barnsley. Forest have actually dropped down to eighth, if they'd have beat ten men Hull at home they would have been 2nd.

Only two points seperate Swansea in nineth place and Leeds in second place.

Edited by useless

53 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

They'll still collapse in late March/April and it will be absolutely hilarious. Again.

Just finished watching the episode of their documentary where they play us and then go out of the playoffs (thanks @Czechlad) and now my willy is weeping with pure joy.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Have you got to the "attempted murder" part yet?

I certainly have, and it didn't disappoint. I don't know who the short-arsed one who was sticking up for him was, but he was possibly even thicker than 'Pat' himself.

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

Leeds in the Championship kind of reminds me of Gilligan's Island.

It starts off looking promising, they look like they are finally getting out of the Championship or finally off that stupid island. Then things go horribly pear shaped, and they are back where they started from.

Then it all repeats itself next season/ next episode.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, useless said:

Seems like every other club is conspiring to do them a favour, any of QPR, Preston, Forest, Swansea or Charlton could have pushed them out of the top two with a win, but they all dropped points, all of them except for Charlton were at home as well, even Albion managed to drop points at home to Barnsley. Forest have actually dropped down to eighth, if they'd have beat ten men Hull at home they would have been 2nd.

Only two points seperate Swansea in nineth place and Leeds in second place.

One thing the Championship always delivers on is excitement

17 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Just finished watching the episode of their documentary where they play us and then go out of the playoffs (thanks @Czechlad) and now my willy is weeping with pure joy.

it was an enjoyable documentary mainly for bringing back so many great memories from that season. it was incredible.

the documentary itself is gash though...basically a leeds season review spread across multiple episodes. no dressing room or training ground footage etc like the citeh one

Edited by tomav84

53 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

the documentary itself is gash though...basically a leeds season review spread across multiple episodes. no dressing room or training ground footage etc like the citeh one

I didn't watch the City one, but I did watch and enjoy the Sunderland one, which I thought was an excellent piece of TV. I have to admit I agree with you, the Leeds one doesn't look anywhere near that level (I only watched that last episode, but I didn't feel inspired to watch any more). 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

This will be the year same with West Brom.

Are the psg owners still buying them? They will be huge players if so.

I'm surprised a premier league side has not made a approach to biesla.

No clubs will risk his diva like attitude. He is capable of quitting at any minute 

19 minutes ago, sne said:

Kiko Casilla facing a 12 game suspension for racially abusing Charlton winger Jonathan Leko and a formal announcement is expected next week.

Oh dear.

But apparently it's all a big EFL and FA Conspiracy just to keep Leeds down though right? Some Leeds fans mindsets are amazing.

24 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

But apparently it's all a big EFL and FA Conspiracy just to keep Leeds down though right? Some Leeds fans mindsets are amazing.

Fans are a Championship version of Liverpool fans. Always an excuse

Â