Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Results going well for them tonight: QPR being held at home to Reading, Swansea losing 2-0 at home to Brentford (Benrahama apparently scored a very good goal), and Albion losing 2-0 at home to Barnsley.

didnt take advantage of it

• Thanks 1

Had a look on their forum and in the match thread when Preston scored there were quite a few 'Bielsa out' posts, and those posts were getting likes, thought it might have just been a bad reaction to them going down, but there are actually Bielsa out and next manager threads on there as well, he might have his faults, but not sure where they think they'd be without him. A draw away to Preston isn't even a bad result they've been one of the best teams in the championship since the new year.

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The quality of teams this year are so brutally poor. Even Fulham who I thought would win this with ease look shit.1

This is the best chance Leeds will ever get I think

Wonder if they'll actually not crumble for once.

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Bielsa brought them closer to the PL than anything or anyone since they went down 15 years ago. Terrible set of fans.

He has his limitations but he has got them better than they've looked since they left the premier league all those years ago. They play some really good football as well. I'd say that he has transformed what was a largely average group of players into good players (for that level) and that's a testament to his and his staff's coaching.

Leeds haven't exactly had a huge amount of resources, I think they've spent something like £10m-£12m since he has been there. Had he had the sort of sums that Villa managers have had at that level they'd be walking the league IMO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AJ said:

It is really quite simple.

It begins with a trip to your local greengrocer, and feeling the weight of a cabbage. You want one big enough to emphasise your statement, but not too heavy to make delivery of your statement too much of an encumbrance.

Delivery is essential, there are two recommended methods. If the distance is reasonable, one could wrap a sock around the vegetable and sling it towards the target. If one finds they are of some distance away, a suggestion would be to entice the assistance of the crowd, to " beachball" it towards the dugout.

When your fresh produce is shown nestling in the area of the dugout on live TV, then your statement towards the management can be called a success.

Pleeeeease post this as humble advice on a Leeds fan forum ^^

45 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Probably trying to help him get over the PTSD from his attempted murder. 

So he's out of intensive care then?  it's so good his play acting career can live life to the fall once more. Full. Dunno why I said fall.

• Haha 3

After thirteen games last season Leeds had less points than they have now, and were fourth in the league table. They've actually made a better start to this season than they did last season.

Edited by useless

19 minutes ago, useless said:

After thirteen games last season Leeds had less points than they have now, and were fourth in the league table. They've actually made a better start to this season than they did last season.

They'll still collapse in late March/April and it will be absolutely hilarious. Again.

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1

Â