Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Better than luiz?

We paid half of what they wanted and i think luiz is much better

Not sure why the 2 are compared

We bought Nakamba when we couldn't get Philips, we have Barkley on loan now whereas we wouldn't if we had Philips, he walks in to our team and our midfield of Luiz, Philips, mcginn would be a very good one 

4 minutes ago, penguin said:

Some of the most embarrassing commentary I’ve heard in my life in their game today.

Them were utterly dismantled and United could have easily hit double figures yet all you heard all game was how incredible Leeds were.

Standard by Tyler.  Absolute cream fest. At 4-1 down in the 44th minute after Leeds bagged a consolation and pressed forwards he said “Here’s Harrison. This is the joy of Leeds United”

They were 4-1 down in 45 minutes and he’s praising them. Ridiculous 

Edited by roonst83

I think its a disgrace from Sky, imagine if they were licking our ass telling us we were brilliant when we got spanked 8-0 by Chelsea on Sky, I would be fuming and want them to call out our shit display

FWIW I dont like Leeds media wankfest but its also very condescending towards them as well 

• Like 3

Just now, Mantis said:

Still find it downright bizarre how much Leeds are hyped up by the media.

‘LEEDS AT THE DOUBLE’

An incredible Leeds performance saw them score twice whilst their opposition, somewhat unfairly, denied them scoring hundreds more. Leeds’s’s’s opposition were totally overwhelmed as the Leeds rock solid defence restricted them to just two (dozen) clear cut chances and a mere 6 goals. Leeeeds march towards the title continues as their points per game now totals a massive 1.21428571428571428571428571428571428571 per game, A number so large yet so unfairly not recognised in the Premier League table. Every football fan in the World is now sure to acknowledge the champions elect as their first, second and fourth favourite team.

• Like 3

Â