Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

27 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Interesting shortlist. Has a manager ever been nominated for manager of the year for winning the championship and sitting 14th in the PL? 

Its his 3rd nomination since 2011

40 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Interesting shortlist. Has a manager ever been nominated for manager of the year for winning the championship and sitting 14th in the PL? 

It’s a joke isn’t it.

He got promoted as the favourite and with one of the biggest budgets. Just look at the state of the other 2 who have came up with them. 

19 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

When they are attacking and pressurising teams I do enjoy watching Leeds play, but they seem fairly turd at defending.

Not exactly the sort of "total football" you would expect from a potential Fifa Best Men's Coach recipient.

That’s how I see it too. I do tend to watch them when they are on as they are entertaining and create chances and open games but also concede them like nobodies business, the hype-train seems to ignore the later.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Guessing Bilbao in 2012 but no clue on the other one as he'd long since gone from Chile where he did a good job getting them competitive again in world cups.

Bilbao 2011 and 2013. He didnt manage for 9 months in 2011 and got a nomination

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

For the first time this season Leeds look like a team that could be in a  relegation battle. 

is enough shit teams that they will be OK but newly promoted teams seem to wear down after 10 or 12 games, the freshness and excitement drains from them

We were similar last season

• Like 1

Â