Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

54 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Only if you looking at the conventional league table, which is missing about 12 points for the moral victory against Liverpool, as well as the points they deserve for heroically inspiring other clubs. 

Post of the day.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

They can't have got many more points than us at this stage last season, we had 15 points by end of November so factor in extra 2-3 games and it's not that big a difference.

After 12 games we had 11 points, Leeds currently have 14. That also includes us having played Tottenham, Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool, so it's not like they would've had a much harder start.

Although come back in one game, as we had 14 points after 13 games when we beat Newcasltle.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

9 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I can see big similarities with Leeds and us last season.

It's all about that 17th spot for them

Just like us, I bet their fans couldn't care less if they finished 17th.

There does seem to be more teams struggling this season compared to last so I think Leeds will be ok. However, they need to learn that you can't expect to blow teams away just because you work harder and play good attacking football. Otherwise they struggle. That defensive performance was not good last night.

26 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

They'll probably finish somewhere between 12th and 17th - not a great team but certainly not crap.

I do like the intensity to their play if I'm being honest.

Certainly don't derserve most of the over the top praise they get though!

I wonder when the Bielsa burn out will hit

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Ni way are they going down. They are better than sheff utd wba fulham and Burnley 

I still half expect Burnley to put some sort of run together.  Leeds really need to pick up plenty of points now before the fatigue sets in or they'll suffer like us last season.  I'm not sure Bielsa has it in him to transform them into tighter defensive unit like Dean did with us after lockdown to grind out points.

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

They'll probably finish somewhere between 12th and 17th - not a great team but certainly not crap.

I do like the intensity to their play if I'm being honest.

Certainly don't derserve most of the over the top praise they get though!

The intensity is impressive but they need somebody in the midfield to hold the ball longer play some short passes to save energy at times. Its why the Barcelona team were scary

Â