Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

So, after 14 league games this season they have the most impressive 4-3 loss, the most impressive 6-2 loss, contender for dive of the season (Ayling vs Leicester), and contender for cheat of the season (Bamford trying to get Mings sent off even though he stamped on Mings). Oh, and they are averaging 3.6 goals against with one point vs last season's top 6.

Fabulous start to the season and everything that future promoted clubs should strive to match.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

On form Burnley up next for them, would love them to lose this one. 

It would be great and absolutely epic if they ended up going down.

If leeds and wba can go down that would be the best.

There was a fan on talkshite saying how much he dislikes biesla and demanding he be sacked.

Deluded or what

10 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

On form Burnley up next for them, would love them to lose this one. 

If Burnley "defend" like they did against us Leeds might score double figures. Then again so could Burnley if Leeds defend like they did against Manure :D 

Another fun game coming up?

13 minutes ago, sne said:

If Burnley "defend" like they did against us Leeds might score double figures. Then again so could Burnley if Leeds defend like they did against Manure :D 

Another fun game coming up?

One team just full of running and the other full of high balls, it will be like a good mix of Sunday league match. Actually looking forward to this one

• Like 1

2 hours ago, a-k said:

contender for cheat of the season (Bamford trying to get Mings sent off even though he stamped on Mings). L

I want what you're on mate😂

Careful using Mings and stamp in the same sentence.

I actually find Ayling more odious than Bamford, i thought he was supposed be some tough guy yet is usually quick to jump on the ground. He reminds me of a cross between Robbie Savage and Jimmy Bullard

Never mind his repulsive behaviour at Cheltenham a few years back

Edited by Zatman

3 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Hes not very stampy though, that's definitely a Tyrone classic 

Difference between accidentally stepping on a player on the ground and intentionally stamping on them and then going down as if you’ve been shot to try and get a pen.

I also think if you look at the regular behaviour of Mings compared to Bamford it’s clear to see who the good guy is and who the out and out cheat is.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Difference between accidentally stepping on a player on the ground and intentionally stamping on them and then going down as if you’ve been shot to try and get a pen.

I also think if you look at the regular behaviour of Mings compared to Bamford it’s clear to see who the good guy is and who the out and out cheat is.

Wait do you think Bamford intentionally stamped on Mings, then dived and tried to get a pen? Are you alright?

He's stepped on his foot, slipped because of the fact and then tried to get a pen.

Mings has on two separate occasions studded players in the face while they're down.

4 hours ago, Hornso said:

Unfortunately that was not one of the Guardian pundit’s takes only a listeners tweet. Still funny though :lol:

True. 

Barry this week had his nose so far up Biesla's arse it was untrue. He started naming the clubs that these Leeds players were signed from to basically make out that Biesla can't be criticised because Manchester United should always beat them. 

What a tool. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

True. 

Barry this week had his nose so far up Biesla's arse it was untrue. He started naming the clubs that these Leeds players were signed from to basically make out that Biesla can't be criticised because Manchester United should always beat them. 

What a tool. 

It was Barry who credited Bielsa when we beat Liverpool 7-2

He's got a hard-on for Bielsa

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Mings has on two separate occasions studded players in the face while they're down.

He's once studded a player's head on purpose. No excuse but different than face.

He's also once accidentally stood on a player's face.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It was Barry who credited Bielsa when we beat Liverpool 7-2

He's got a hard-on for Bielsa

Barry Glendenning regularly comes acoss as a boring, miserable arse in my honest opinion, and I don't really understand why people enjoy listening to him, but he seems to be pretty popular so what do I know.

28 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Wait do you think Bamford intentionally stamped on Mings, then dived and tried to get a pen? Are you alright?

He's stepped on his foot, slipped because of the fact and then tried to get a pen.

Perfectly fine thanks, unlike either your memory or eye sight. Bamford intentionally stood on Mings, then dived on the floor and rolled about holding his ankle as if he had been kicked or stamped on, It’s quite obvious he intentionally steps on him to initiate contact and then dives, particularly in the slow at the end. It’s right here.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/jgvmem/mings_pulls_bamford_by_the_shirt_no_card_given/

There are numerous other examples of Bamford cheating including in the game against us in the Championship.

Mings didn’t stamp on the Reading player intentionally as was quite obvious by his immediate reaction to the guys injury. The first incident with Mings I do think was intentional.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Barry Glendenning regularly comes acoss as a boring, miserable arse in my honest opinion, and I don't really understand why people enjoy listening to him, but he seems to be pretty popular so what do I know.

Despises Grealish as well 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Perfectly fine thanks, unlike either your memory or eye sight. Bamford intentionally stood on Mings, then dived on the floor and rolled about holding his ankle as if he had been kicked or stamped on, It’s quite obvious he intentionally steps on him to initiate contact and then dives, particularly in the slow at the end. It’s right here.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/jgvmem/mings_pulls_bamford_by_the_shirt_no_card_given/

There are numerous other examples of Bamford cheating including in the game against us in the Championship.

Mings didn’t stamp on the Reading player intentionally as was quite obvious by his immediate reaction to the guys injury. The first incident with Mings I do think was intentional.

I don't think its intentional, have to be a special clown of a player to stand on the player and dive instead of shooting in that situation.

Bamford does love a good roll around on the ground, he tries to get away with things every game and he's pretty shit at it too, I'm not here defending him but to say that was a stamp is stretching.

1 minute ago, Rino8 said:

I don't think its intentional, have to be a special clown of a player to stand on the player and dive instead of shooting in that situation.

Bamford does love a good roll around on the ground, he tries to get away with things every game and he's pretty shit at it too, I'm not here defending him but to say that was a stamp is stretching.

I think its intentional because there is little logic to the angle of his step otherwise, I think he intentionally stood on his foot and then dived to win a penalty which is why he rolled around holding his ankle as if he had been kicked. 

But in fairness, it isn't a stamp that is the wrong word for it but it was intentional no doubt in my mind. No intention to hurt Mings just to cheat.

• Like 3

Â