Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Why don't you just pick them as your team? You'd get more enjoyment. You love everything about them and dislike villa. No one will judge you honestly. Go and enjoy it. 

Hear hear.

I think the mask is slipping recently.

Was never sure if it was Wolves or Leeds.

• Thanks 1

Bamford only needs to break his knee to miss the rest of the season too. Not sure what Wesley has to do with anything regarding Leeds.

Think Bielsa is getting a lot out of a pretty mediocre squad but they should have enough about them to avoid relegation. There are teams who are worse than them this season. Hopefully we are not one of those teams, we should finish above them.

Can't really fault their fans for being excited about their first season back for ages. I remember quite a lot of posts about us being top-10 last season too. Didn't happen for us and wont happen for them.

• Like 3

So sour about Leeds doing well..

Don't get the Leeds obsession from Villa fans tbh. 

I hope they do well. I hope Villa do better.

This idea that Bamford is a bad striker and Leeds being overrated is all non sense.

They are a fantastic drilled and coached team by a great manager. We'd do well to finish above them.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Bamford only needs 2 more goals to equal Wesley's tally last season.

Yes comparing a guy who has played in England for his entire career,  to a guy originally coming from Brazil,  transferring from a club in Belgium makes perfect sense.

5 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Bamford only needs 2 more goals to equal Wesley's tally last season.

What do you get out of quoting this stat? Your either trolling as normal or you genuinely are not a fan of villa or villa players 👍

Edited by Rossi

3 minutes ago, Rossi said:

What do you get out of quoting this stat? Your either trolling as normal or you genuinely are not a fan of villa or villa players 👍

The sooner people realize Wesley is pure garbage the faster we can progress and get something better.

Just now, villalad21 said:

The sooner people realize Wesley is pure garbage the faster we can progress and get something better.

Go to the wesley thread again then to say it, just no point pulling our players out in random threads just to troll 

23 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Bamford has been an integral part of their squad for at least a full season. Wesley was brand new to the country, adjusting to the hardest league in the world as the record signing for a team that was hastily cobbled together over the course of a month, that barely even knew what it's own system was meant to be.

Your comparison is useless. Besides, Wes wasn't that bad. He seemed like he was getting better with each game he played.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Greenfly said:

Bamford has been an integral part of their squad for at least a full season. Wesley was brand new to the country, adjusting to the hardest league in the world as the record signing for a team that was hastily cobbled together over the course of a month, that barely even knew what it's own system was meant to be.

Your comparison is useless. Besides, Wes wasn't that bad. He seemed like he was getting better with each game he played.

5 goals in 21 is awful.

Also taking into consideration 60 % of his goals were against Norwich and a 10 man Arsenal.

Watkins and Davis is decent options, i am very happy with those. But just like Samatta, Wes needs to go. Terrible signing.

Â