Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

In a pub in Devon and I overhear a Yorkshire man talking at his wife. He started talking about Leeds, and how he was very excited about the season. Said Leeds have one of the best team in the league and that they will easily get top 10 and he’d be surprised if they didn’t get top 6. Delusional

On 01/10/2020 at 10:29, Rino8 said:

There is no 120 page thread on Burnley.

It got locked, the advertisers started raising issues over "inappropriate content" whenever Sean Dyche's face was posted.

6 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

We have many Leeds fans at VT so that adds to the numbers of posts in this thread.

In fairness a lot of them disappeared when Derby knocked them out in the playoffs 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Leeds had some great chances to take all 3 points. Surprised tbh, they played very  well and don't look phased at all. Top 8 looks like it's a possibility to me. Looking forward to us playing them to see how it turns out, think they may struggle with Jack . City needed a player like Jack tonight. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

How the hell have leeds drawn that? 2 stone wall penalties not given to city in last 10 mins. Pgmol and fa protecting bielsa at all costs

Getting ridiculous the amount of media attention they get , genuinely Made me sick the commentary tonight 

15 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

How the hell have leeds drawn that? 2 stone wall penalties not given to city in last 10 mins. Pgmol and fa protecting bielsa at all costs

There wasn't a stone wall penalty. 

The Sterling one was definitely a penalty, for me. It’s pretty daft that VAR didn’t pipe up to give it, after they gave about 10 penalties for non-handballs.

8 hours ago, tinker said:

Leeds had some great chances to take all 3 points. Surprised tbh, they played very  well and don't look phased at all. Top 8 looks like it's a possibility to me. Looking forward to us playing them to see how it turns out, think they may struggle with Jack . City needed a player like Jack tonight. 

they will just nobble him.....

Just now, villalad21 said:

7 points after 4 games having played Citeh and Liverpool is an outrageously good start for them.

I agree they have made an impressive start but i think we have the nucleus of a really good team. We will see how far we have come tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

I agree they have made an impressive start but i think we have the nucleus of a really good team. We will see how far we have come tomorrow. 

I just think Targett will cost us in these big games.

He is such a liability. I'm sorry to say it, i just don't rate him.

Â