Media and punditry

BOF

3 hours ago, MachoFantastico said:

The media seemed genuinely angry that Leeds didn't win. 🤣

They always facking do!

Emi Martinez pulls off one of the saves of the season...all the comms can talk about is how brilliant Leeds' build up was. 🤷

Oh **** off Kelly. " its the first time we have ever given a half time interview with a player on the pitch  " 

We do not care. Stop acting like these things mean much.  And it was 10 **** seconds. I have had longer farts 

17 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Oh **** off Kelly. " its the first time we have ever given a half time interview with a player on the pitch  " 

We do not care. Stop acting like these things mean much.  And it was 10 **** seconds. I have had longer farts 

Oh is this going to be a thing now? I was watching ice hockey over the holidays and they interview a player during the breaks between periods. 

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Oh is this going to be a thing now? I was watching ice hockey over the holidays and they interview a player during the breaks between periods. 

In ice hockey sometimes they interview the managers during the periods and they have zero interest in the interview

I think they were trying in the World Cup for half time manager interviews which are stupid. Southgate is not going to reveal his 2nd half plans

• Like 1

Very Southampton-centric coverage on MoTD that didnt reflect the overall match stats (especially shots on/off target!) 

made it look like we were battered for 90mins and had one chance…

Edited by theboyangel

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Very Southampton-centric coverage on MoTD that didnt reflect the overall match stats (especially shots on/off target!) 

made it look like we were battered for 90mins and had one chance…

And didn’t show either of the penalty shouts in the first half, i thought the first one in particular could have been given though I’ve not seen good replays to be sure.

• Like 1

Â