Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Gardner and westwood are 2 midfielders that should be absolutely nowhere near this team.

The fact we are debating who would be better for us is a massive indication of how shit we are.

Whether it's through injury or lack of ability they are both a total waste of time.

58 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Gardner and westwood are 2 midfielders that should be absolutely nowhere near this team.

The fact we are debating who would be better for us is a massive indication of how shit we are.

Whether it's through injury or lack of ability they are both a total waste of time.

You needed that discussion to know how shit we are? :lol:

I suggest you look at the table for that indication.

• Like 2

On 1 March 2016 at 22:30, av1 said:

Signed from the lower leagues for peanuts and has nailed down a position for a few years now even though he offers absolutely nothing. 

The guy is the epitome of everything that has gone wrong with club other the last few years. 

Poignant.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't blame him. If you were picked to play for Aston Villa week in week out you would jump at the chance. However he is horrifically bad,  utterly pointless and should never have been signed and certainly should have been rejected by now and yet he is still here being picked by manager after manager. Why can't they see it?  New contract was nearly as criminal as Gobbies. And yes does take one of the worst corners in professional football and don't get me started on his shooting 

Very very limited player. Offers little or nothing to the team. Seems to spend most of a match wandering aimlessly in no mans land. Never closes people down, allows opposition players plenty of time to put in measured crosses and passes, while simply pointing his bloody finger at other players. Get rid ASAP.

I know I'm in the minority, but he's one I hope we keep. 

I do think there's a good player in there, not brilliant by any means, but he's capable of being very good in the chumpionship. 

He's got a good attitude, he works hard and he still seems like he wants to be here. He's not improved as much as I'd hoped in his time here so far, but to be fair has anybody? No quality to help him along when he first arrived, no quality around him since. 

His passing is too cautious, but again look at what's around him, the movement is non existent. 

He's got a good touch, he moves the ball quickly and in a decent team I think he's a capable player. 

• Like 1