Ashley Westwood

Nabby

I agree he is woeful and should be gone come summer, but at least he shows the correct attitude at the moment unlike some of the other wasters at the moment.

1 hour ago, mwj said:

I agree he is woeful and should be gone come summer, but at least he shows the correct attitude at the moment unlike some of the other wasters at the moment.

does he? Most I can remember from him recently is conceding stupid penalties and making a horror tackle against Liverpool. didnt see the game but apparently got his 1st touch after 30 minutes yesterday

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

does he? Most I can remember from him recently is conceding stupid penalties and making a horror tackle against Liverpool. didnt see the game but apparently got his 1st touch after 30 minutes yesterday

as I said earlier, that's absolutely not true, and just the sort of false bollocks that ever made me comment in this thread in the first place.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

At the time i thought Sidwell as like an invisible midfielder for us!! But at least Sidwell scored quite a few goals for us and all round better player than Westwood!

Westwood is invisible for 95% of the match, rarely scores or assists and watching the game yesterday he just watches the ball most of the time rather than trying to go in for the tackle.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Leon Britton is ten times the player this bloke is. 

i was thinking that Britton could be a good signing for us in Championship as he is a kind of a bit part player these days!

Would be better than anything we have in midfield at present.

• Like 1

Just now, Villan4Life said:

i was thinking that Britton could be a good signing for us in Championship as he is a kind of a bit part player these days!

Would be better than anything we have in midfield at present.

It crossed my mind too. I don't think he has been a regular for them this season and is 34 this year. He'd be an absolutely quality signing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It crossed my mind too. I don't think he has been a regular for them this season and is 34 this year. He'd be an absolutely quality signing.

Yep, i was thinking this yesterday during the game!! That he doesn't play much for Swansea now but took Swansea from lower leagues to Prem and would be ideal in our team next season.

He would be a brilliant captain as well if we could bag him for probably about £2mil. I wonder how long he has left on his contract? They prefer to play Ki a lot more these days.

Edited by Villan4Life