Ashley Westwood

Nabby

15 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I don't think he'll even be decent at championship level. In so much as he won't be any sort of match winner down there for us, will just continue plodding along passing sideways and will probably look a little better as teams won't press as much in the centre.

We need to get rid of him as soon as the transfer window opens again. He's a charlatan who is League One standard at best. How this man has conned his way into playing well over 100 league games for a club as great as Aston Villa is one of life's great mysteries. 

You just know whoever our next manager is will come in and sing his praises (as well as the likes of some other shite like Gabby and Lescott) and start him every game, whilst he puts in sub par 4/10 cowardly performances every week and guides us to League 1. How has he actually played so many games? Honestly it baffles me 

I swear Westwood is a big conspiracy. He will be first name on the team sheet every single week for 4 years despite never contributing ANYTHING ever and not one Villa fan rates him or has a good word to say about him. I've never seen anything like it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, R.Bear said:

I swear Westwood is a big conspiracy. He will be first name on the team sheet every single week for 4 years despite never contributing ANYTHING ever and not one Villa fan rates him or has a good word to say about him. I've never seen anything like it.

This is what I don't understand. He has seemingly been the 1st name on the sheet for manager after manager and I can't see any reason why.  Some might argue that if we were proper professional football people we would understand and see the hidden work which us philistine Joe public can't see. But if there was some hidden magic at work why do opposing teams slice through us like butter and why are we utterly incapable of creating chances through the middle? . We should have sold him years ago and used Gary Gardner in his place because there is no way he can be worse.

And do not get me started on his shooting.  I would be too ambarassed to swing my foot at anything in public if I were him. How many has he got in 4 years? 

Once again we are struggling with huge wage bill and massive losses and we give an awful pointless player like this a new contract. It's almost as criminal as for Gobby.  One of the many reasons why we are now being relegated as one of the worst teams in prem history and a clear illustration of the utter incompetence and almost criminal negligence of the regime running our club 

Edited by sidcow
Correction
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

This is what I don't understand. He has seemingly been the 1st name on the sheet for manager after manager and I can't see any reason why.  Some might argue that if we were proper professional football people we would understand and see the hidden work which us philistine Joe public can't see. But if there was some hidden magic at work why do opposing teams slice through us like butter and why are we utterly incapable of creating chances through the middle? . We should have sold him years ago and used Gary Gardner in his place because there is no way he can be worse.

And do not get me started on his shooting.  I would be too ambarassed to swing my foot at anything in public if I were him. How many has he got in 4 years? 

Once again we are struggling with huge wage bill and massive losses and we give an awful pointless player like this a new contract. It's almost as criminal as for Gobby.  One of the many reasons why we are now being relegated as one of the worst teams in prem history and a clear illustration of the utter incompetence and almost criminal negligence of the regime running our club 

Don't forget his corners and free kicks!!  Oh Lord the endless dross from has to end soon please God, please!!!